Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey Date fanclub -3 (Page 1006)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kayani

hi guys plz app mai say koi meri help kary ka AMEY nay aik song gaya tha DILL NAY TUM KO CHUN LIYA HAY app bata sakty ho is k singer ka naam plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shaan sang the original song. Its from the film Jhankar Beats.

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Hi Vaibhavi, Siddh and Buttercup

I'm sure Amey would have made it to the top two after all the promotions and stage shows, had he not been voted out a few weeks ago. He's a good performer and interacts well with the audience. Plus, this week's gala theme (Kishore Kumar and judges' choice songs) was good too.

u said no nicely.. Smile...he truely is the person who had everything in him..  Disapprove..

but dont know whts with this idolWacko
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pramm

Originally posted by Siddh

[QUOTE=sonyaee]We can write up a petition letter like we did before but there's only two weeks left before the final. Confused

I think petition is a good ideaSmile....may be we can send one requesting Sony to release Amey's solo album...i have been sending e-mails at sifymax site for the same..i really want to hear Amey so badlyCryCryCry

Do you think requesting Sony to release his solo album will work? If enough people mail, it could make a difference but I'm not sure. I want him to release an album soon too. Sometimes I feel like I'm being too impatient but with all the recent hype, the sooner the better.

Depends on what Amey wants...who he wishes to work with and if he wants release an album and when...

yeah i wish he gets a album recorded soon with some great music composer... Smile

do u guys like him singing for anu malik.. ?Smile

im not too happy, but if thts a break for him then its okay.. hope better things are on his waySmile
pramm Senior Member
pramm
pramm

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Do you think requesting Sony to release his solo album will work? If enough people mail, it could make a difference but I'm not sure. I want him to release an album soon too. Sometimes I feel like I'm being too impatient but with all the recent hype, the sooner the better.

Depends on what Amey wants...who he wishes to work with and if he wants release an album and when...

even i am not sure if it will work as it depends on many factors as u mentioned.....but we can definitely give it a try....afterall Sony is in money making business and they sure no what sells!!!!....i ve seen many msgs. in sifymax msg.board requesting for the same...

i don't think any of the contestant can refuse a solo album dealTongue

dade_kunal_007 Newbie
dade_kunal_007
dade_kunal_007

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Some one pls add me to ths forum yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar...
My name is kunal & im a very good frnd of Amey & even a die-hard fan of his. Im actually new to IF.
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dade_kunal_007

Some one pls add me to ths forum yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar...
My name is kunal & im a very good frnd of Amey & even a die-hard fan of his. Im actually new to IF.

Kunal, pls PM your name to smartalec21. She will add u to the list. Tongue

dade_kunal_007 Newbie
dade_kunal_007
dade_kunal_007

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hey connie is Sap back? U must be wondering how i know Sap rite? Actually Im a frnd of his, I stay in the same bldg in wch Sap was stayin for the past few days whn he was in India(Mumbai). Newys say my Hello to him. ask him to be in touch......OK........
kayani Groupbie
kayani
kayani

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THANX ALOT SONYAEE THANXXXXXX TAKE CARE

Go to top