Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
ok...lol i ended up reading my whole convo again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i do remember...but like..the best part...hmmmmm

i cant pick out 1 best part....

hmm..my favorite wud be wen he asked me if i was gonna come to india anytime soon and den said if u can come to india all the way from canada to meet me...den i can take time out for u..and i went crazy... πŸ˜†

and also wen i said AMEY I LOVE YOU!! and he started laffing and said thanks..lollll....

and den wen i said sumthing to him in marathi..and he started laffin and asked me 2 times where i learnt it from πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

also wen i asked him about his aai...it seemed like he was trying to hide sumthing...he said his aai is fine...but seemed like he didnt want his fans to think sumthing else 😭

i can go on ayesha....but i think ill stop here πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mango-frost thumbnail
kahan gaye sab ???

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE 😳
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

ok...lol i ended up reading my whole convo again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i do remember...but like..the best part...hmmmmm

i cant pick out 1 best part....

hmm..my favorite wud be wen he asked me if i was gonna come to india anytime soon and den said if u can come to india all the way from canada to meet me...den i can take time out for u..and i went crazy... πŸ˜†

and also wen i said AMEY I LOVE YOU!! and he started laffing and said thanks..lollll....

and den wen i said sumthing to him in marathi..and he started laffin and asked me 2 times where i learnt it from πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

also wen i asked him about his aai...it seemed like he was trying to hide sumthing...he said his aai is fine...but seemed like he didnt want his fans to think sumthing else 😭

i can go on ayesha....but i think ill stop here πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thats kool meghaπŸ˜†he said something bak to u in marathi rite?did u try to ask someone else wat did he meanπŸ˜†....i wonder why he said anything back to u in marathi when he knew u didn't understand itπŸ˜†

mango-frost thumbnail
oh ayesha...i didnt remember wat he said to me..so i cudnt ask ne1 πŸ˜†

and i guess he said sumthing back to me cuz he thut "im learning" so i must noe sumthing more than wat i said to him πŸ˜†
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

oh ayesha...i didnt remember wat he said to me..so i cudnt ask ne1 πŸ˜†

and i guess he said sumthing back to me cuz he thut "im learning" so i must noe sumthing more than wat i said to him πŸ˜†

ya maybe....so u told him that u r learning marathi for him? he must hv thought how crazyy u r that u r learning marathi for himπŸ˜†...btw wat did u learn in marathi so far....anju taught u a few thing..she taught me one line...i keep forgetting it loll.

sensation87 thumbnail
i m taking off now...bye yall 😊
mango-frost thumbnail
welllllll

my memory is not soo good πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but letz cccc

tu kasa ahes (how r u)
mazha tujhvayar prem aahe (i love u)
chaan mulga (nice guy)
chaan mulhi (nice girl)
Amey, maajha tujhyavaar prem aahe....tu jagaatla saglyat saglyat saglyat chaan mulaga aahes (amey i really love u, you are the bestestestest ever!!)

hmmmm...there was more...but this is all i can remember πŸ˜†
Sahima1 thumbnail
Hey guyz, once again I'm listenin 2 Amey's past performances........n I jus CAN'T get ova how ppl voted him out!!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo unfair......he SHOULD have won!!!!!!!!!!! 🀒
Shamit's-Saiyan thumbnail
hey guys!!!
is any1 here???

and im so sad!!
Now the amey fan club is not on the first page..it always used to be on the first page

:( where is every1?? 😭
anonmember thumbnail
Just read the update. Manna Da gave Karunya a message: picking a song like Jhanak Jhanak means he knows classical music well. Happy for Karu, I'm sure he deserved the compliment.

But damn, now I wish Amey was back in this show. He would have gotten so much support and respect from the music industry like the top two contestants are getting right now. I doubt it will help them in the end in terms of getting offers, but just the fact that the music fraternity is paying attention means a lot.

I wonder what Manna Da would think of Amey choosing and singing Lagaa Chunri Mein Daag. The judges never gave him comments like if 'Manna Da heard you sing this song, he would have been proud' etc. after this performance. πŸ˜•

Amey sang Jhanak jhanak in one of the RC interviews too. Both Karu and Amey have good taste in music.