Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What's your favorite picture posted by Sap today?
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the amey and meenal one...tho they're both sad in there

i wud say the rang de basanti one...where he's dancing...BHANGRA!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

so all the takka tak ones...hehehehe antara 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i also love the parrot green shirt ones...TOO HOTT!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u can tell im obssessed with that parrot green shirt pic...my avi says it all πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG I LOVE ALL THE PICS CUZ AMEYS IN THERE πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
sensation87 thumbnail
megha u r back to ur original avi of amey what happened to the attitude lady?
mango-frost thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† attitude lady

that was onli for sum time...i even had angad-kripa on there for sum days..wen they finally got back 2gether...

i jsut have my days 😳 but at the end...the sexy/hot pic of amey goes back up πŸ˜‰
sensation87 thumbnail
ok ppl wat was the best part of ur convo when u spoke to amey.I know the whole convo is memorable but just name one thing that u luved the most abt ur convo.
mango-frost thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensation87

ok ppl wat was the best part of ur convo when u spoke to amey.I know the whole convo is memorable but just name one thing that u luved the most abt ur convo.

damn...my convo was too long to remember everything...lemme go read it...ill be back πŸ˜†

sensation87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

damn...my convo was too long to remember everything...lemme go read it...ill be back πŸ˜†

lol how can u forget ur convo with ameyπŸ˜†

anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddh

I like all his pics. But the middle one in my siggy is the best.

Yeah, I like that pic as well. How about from the ones Sap posted today? Which one is your favorite?

I like the one where Amey is comforting Antara. Its a sweet picture, not romantic, but just sweet.
sensation87 thumbnail
oh and one more thing when u guys mention abt the best part of ur convo with amey.. don't say u luved it when amey said ur name ok πŸ˜† anything else is fine.
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddh

The best part of my convo was when I asked him if he had sung in a gujrati pooja album and ohhhhhh the way he giggled and said ya ya was so sweet.

aww so sweet. I think many ppl liked it when he giggled.