Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank you Sneha, Sonya and Megha for your help.... i got the videos 😊

Popcorn video is really sad 😭.... i watched it first Sonya 😕 ..... now watching B'day one 😊
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

yup agree ayesha ...and btw who is that lady?? 😕 😆
whatz up every 1.....lets get to work.....we got to submit it today remember!!!!

That lady is gauri,she comes in ekta's serials and lately she was in news too cuz she worked with some other channel but they did not pay her so i guess she filed a case on them. She also came in the serial "kutumb"

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG SHE'S LIKE THE BEST EVER!! 😃 have u all not seen kutumb...like omg!!!!!! 😡 or even kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..

she's gauri pradhan tejwani!! hiten tejwani's wifey and she just entered kyph 2dai..and got lots of ATTITUDE!!!! but i love her 😛 and i've also met her personally...also hiten 😉 😉 😉

newayz..purva did u watch the bday video!!???????? 😃 come back and talk to me wen u do okies!!! 😆 😆

oh btw...connie.....congo...ur IDOL OF THE WEEK 👏 Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
purva thumbnail
Hi everyone... this Fan Club was like a haunted house today

Megha i watched b'day video sometime back 😆....

just tell me what did you do to get him sing that song 😉... i am sure you guys... i mean you, Connie, Sap did the needful and eventually your dream came true 😆...... if not then you must have done some kind of black magic on Amey's mom 😆 😆.... if not that then there is some telepathy 😆 Now tell me which one of this is true 😉.....

But am really happy for you darling 😃
breathing_irony thumbnail
megha i swear if i were in ur place then i'd hop onto the next flight to go see amey......come on, if my name was megha n he said to me: 'mat pardes ja re' then i'd be on the floor.... 😳 😳 😳 Amey....... 😳

u knw when i was readin the update today, i really missed amey...n when i saw sonu's pic in the gallery (he looks so cute 😳 😳 ) it kidns reminded me of amey...dunno y i remember amey when i see or hear sonu....... 😕
purva thumbnail
Mehga... i am waiting... tell me tumne yeh kaise kiya 😆 😆

Sneha... Amey and Sonu do have some similarity... don't know exactly what but when Amey was singing 'Laaga chunari mein daag'; it reminded me of Sonu when he was on SaReGaMa 😳 ....
smartalec21 thumbnail
hello ppl.....anyone here??????....plzzzzz don't desert our beloved Amey's fanclub..... 😭
smartalec21 thumbnail
hiiii soha....hwzzzz u????...i think noone else is interested anymore in amey... 😭
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
anju 😡 😡 😡 dont even say that again!!!

ofcourse we're interested in amey.. 🤗 he's our shweetu rusgulla!!!!!!!! 😳 😳

😆 Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartalec21

hiiii soha....hwzzzz u????...i think noone else is interested anymore in amey... 😭

hi payal..im fine so tell me how ur doing?😛