Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: natsm

yah chander ur rite. ashaji has sang tamil songs. they cud evn get the lyrics written in the lang they wnt n learn it. but ya tis jus speaks of the vesitality of a singer evn more.

yeah..thats true....
when SP BalaSubramaniam first sang for El Dujje Ke liye, he was given the script in his mother lingo....and its visible in some of the verse he used in the songs....he's now a cherished singer in Hindi movies but at that time, he's pronunciation wasnt that clear n definitely lack the final touch a hindi speaker wud give,,,and then they recorded it three times to get it done.....
but that speaks abt the versatility of the singers....and Amey is for sure one such gem!!

aameen

peace
cool water thumbnail
Originally posted by: checks

yeah..thats true....
when SP BalaSubramaniam first sang for El Dujje Ke liye, he was given the script in his mother lingo....and its visible in some of the verse he used in the songs....he's now a cherished singer in Hindi movies but at that time, he's pronunciation wasnt that clear n definitely lack the final touch a hindi speaker wud give,,,and then they recorded it three times to get it done.....
but that speaks abt the versatility of the singers....and Amey is for sure one such gem!!

aameen

peace

SP Balasubramaniam sings so well! He sang at the Art of Living Silver Jubilee also!
checks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool water

you are most welcome!!! I have a lot of bhajans! You cna PM me if you want. 😊

Thanx paro...will definitely let you know...but for the time being, these are good enough....

peace
checks thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool water

SP Balasubramaniam sings so well! He sang at the Art of Living Silver Jubilee also!

of course, thats what I meant....language is not a barrier atleast for talented singers anytime....

peace
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks Paro. I'm downloading the files right now.
natsm thumbnail
a popular bhajan is vaishnava janato. have u hear it?
natsm thumbnail
paro heres a link to some gujarati bhajans of anoop jalota
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/16/s/artist.859/theme.9/
natsm thumbnail
paro heres a link to some gujarati bhajans of anoop jalota
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/16/s/artist.859/theme.9/
cool water thumbnail
guys listen to the bhajan first...
natsm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddh

Yeah i have heard it. Anybody have the link to it though. Would love to have it. LOL we are discusiing bhajan in AMey's fan club.

yah amey has brought out the spiritual ppl in us. isnt tat gud? il jus giv it 2 u 1min.