nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Vaibhavi

vaivhabi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW LOOK AT MY NEW AVI!

opps sry for that.............😳

breathing_irony thumbnail
dont remind me of tht song sahima.....coz when panna sang tht song (hume tumse pyar hai kitna) he got voted out

I really want to hear him sing 'hai rama' for some reason.....esp tht beginning bit tht goes lik 'payaliya jhankaar..'. And one more song i realyl wish he sang was 'albela sajan aayo re' frm HDDCS
Vaibhavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

yea...im leaving in 10 mins...i've got singin classes n then concert pracctice

I really miss amey nowadays.....btw my music teacher can speak only malyalam n he doesnt understand a word of hindi but he's still an amey fan.......sometimes i wish amey sang more classical kinda songs. his voice usualyl gets mroe deeper when he sings classical lik in laaga chunri....

BEST OF LUCK!

i feel amey's voice is made for laaga chunari mein daag!

prayas no probs! i was kiddin

nibbler thumbnail
how was your all exams vaibhavi???
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

vaibhavi i m here...😳 GUess the club is quiet coz we have all promised not to chat n keep discussion only limited to amey.....

Btw, b4 goin i wanted to ask u if u've heard tht song 'yaar mangiyasi' frm kaante (sung by sonu nigam0....i always wanted amey to sing tht song 😳 😳

Sneha I too love that song that would suit perfect for Amey.😊 
Vaibhavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

how was your all exams vaibhavi???

fab! cool!

thanks vaibhavi..i can stay for half an hour more coz sir is stuck in the traffic jam( god bless the traffic of kuwaitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....i'll need all the luck. i havent slept for the past one week coz of anxiety.

N u r rite amey's voice was made 4 'laga chunri'.....now i really wish he sang 'hai rama' n 'albela sajan aayo re' coz classical songs r really his strength.....i lvoe the way he sings his alaaps...tht deepness in his vocie is sooooo sexy...

Edited by breathing_irony - 18 years ago
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks vaibhavi..i can stay for half an hour more coz sir is stuck in the traffic jam( god bless the traffic of kuwaitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....i'll need all the luck. i havent slept for the past one week coz of anxiety.

N u r rite amey's voice was made 4 'laga chunri'.....now i really wish he sang 'hai rama' n 'albela sajan aayo re' coz classical songs r really his strength.....i lvoe the way he sings his alaaps...tht deepness in his vocie is sooooo sexy...

hmmmmπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
hi connie mummy....long time. πŸ€— i realyl lvoe tht song 'yaar mangiyasi'....i dont understand most of it but just he way sonu sang it makes me cry....the pain in his vocie esp the way he says 'rooke' in tht crying manner...... 😳 I LOVE SONU"S VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nibbler thumbnail
hey connie......how r u long...it has been so many days since i have talked to u ........i meissed u...... πŸ€—