Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Vaibhavi... what is sbs?? Somebody posted that they celebrated Amey's b'day on it...
Vaibhavi thumbnail
haan! amey's voice changes accordin to composition!

like holi ke din had a mastaani voice and satrangi re had a verry dard bhari voice!!!

i can still imagine he singin (by closin eyes)aanewaala pal in high pitch !(then slowly openin his eyes) jaane waala hai in verry relaxed manner!
ashita_tweety thumbnail
oh my gooooooooooood i have come to this forum for the first time n am shocked to see there r sooooo many fans of him 😃 ................i hope he had stayed and reached till the end .......anywayzzzz he is a star for us ..........coooooooool guys keep posting .now i will make a point to visit here everyday 😉 ...............
luv
ashi 😉
purva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashita_tweety

oh my gooooooooooood i have come to this forum for the first time n am shocked to see there r sooooo many fans of him 😃 ................i hope he had stayed and reached till the end .......anywayzzzz he is a star for us ..........coooooooool guys keep posting .now i will make a point to visit here everyday 😉 ...............
luv
ashi 😉

welcome to Amey Fan club Ashita..... do want to be a member?? You have to pass a little test to be a member 😉
Vaibhavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Vaibhavi... what is sbs?? Somebody posted that they celebrated Amey's b'day on it...

S.B.S is a show on star news called saans bahu aur saajish!

its related to t.v. serials

breathing_irony thumbnail
SBS is a show on Star NEws where they recap on all tv shows and show all news related to the TV world....

If the b'day was telecast today then, the repeat telecast will be at 11.30 am (IST) Saturday----some1 pls record it! 😭
purva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaibhavi

S.B.S is a show on star news called saans bahu aur saajish!

its related to t.v. serials

yup... i got it... hope someone will post a video 😕... i want to see Amey cut the cake and i want to sing 'Happy Birthday to you....' 😭
vaibhavi u'l havea holiday tom...pls watch the show at 11.30 am IST n give us an update 😭
purva thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

omg i have star news...i will try to record it ppl! 😃

please do it Malvika 😳....
mal the time is 11.30 am IST on saturday 😛