Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi ayesha.......awwww that is sad to know....but i hope sap posts more pic..i am missing his pics these days...all those pics is real amey.......
I luv Shamit thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensation87

hi anna 😊 so guys any thing new on Amey?

i thought u wud gimme sum news ayeshaπŸ˜†

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartalec21

sorry ronnie...yaar...but i can't help it....those r my honest feelings... πŸ˜•

i know that you are mad that amey cant win now, but i think the next deserving person karunya should win.
amey and karuyna were good competitors for each other like abhijeet and amit. and just like abhijeet and amit, both of them are deserving and good enough to win.
and amey also wants karunya to win.
nibbler thumbnail
this is for anjali only..........were u here when sap post the pics and he said amey remembered talking with anjali........and congratz anjali amey remembers u so sweet!!!!
smartalec21 thumbnail
guysss do any of u know wen sap will be returning home...coz den he will more time to come online and tell us all bout da trip..and ofcourse post more pics... 😳
nibbler thumbnail
this is for anjali only..........were u here when sap post the pics and he said amey remembered talking with anjali........and congratz anjali amey remembers u so sweet!!!!
smartalec21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

OMG...r u talkin to meeeeeee....omg have i died and gone to heaven...wen did sap say tht.....i wasn't here....do u have the page numbers....omg..omg..i;m freakin outttttttt....he remembered meeeeee...omg...OMG..... πŸ˜ƒ

nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartalec21

OMG...r u talkin to meeeeeee....omg have i died and gone to heaven...wen did sap say tht.....i wasn't here....do u have the page numbers....omg..omg..i;m freakin outttttttt....he remembered meeeeee...omg...OMG..... πŸ˜ƒ

lol sry anjali ..............i did it to cheer u up!!!!!
sensation87 thumbnail
did sap posted more pics??????when?
sensation87 thumbnail
prayas 😑

Ameyyyyyyy Edited by sensation87 - 18 years ago