Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

yeah man..during the army video esp..i really thut they looked very cute!!!!!

esp wen she jumped over that ditch thing and he's like....tujhe nahana tha na?? jaa jaa naha le!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and she pushes him

also that dog thing ravi was gonna do...and the guyz started singing a song....bachna ehh haseeno...tommy aa gaya....and amey was like holding onto monali...and he puts his arm around her...adn she punches him in the stomach...

alsoooooooo there was this part where they all run towards the camera..amey is at the front...den monali comes from behind him...and she slaps his head πŸ˜†

alsooooooo wen ummmm....damn i forgot...i just had it!!! arghhhhhhhhh omg omg omg....hmmmmm ill be back with it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sorry itz just ive watched that video like 34876486787687654 times i noticed the smallest things πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i noe i look to closely 😳

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: prayas

lol ayesha!!!!! amey has really a good taste!!!!      

Aren't you Mr Monali though? You don't mind! πŸ˜†

I don't know, Amey and Monali are so different. They don't match up well in terms of personality. Monali is very outgoing, bubbly and lively. Amey seems much more mature and reserved but also is outgoing sometimes. But then again, opposites do attract. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› I wish she had come to that get together with Amey, Panna, Nakash and the others.
sensation87 thumbnail
i know megha Amey was the most exited and the most enthusiastic in the army episode ..it was a fun episode...the way ravi fought with the dog was so funny πŸ˜† and amey sang kabhi alvida naa kehna when ravi was going to fight the dog πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†rolf πŸ˜†
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
someone please answer my question.
nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Aren't you Mr Monali though? You don't mind! πŸ˜†

I don't know, Amey and Monali are so different. They don't match up well in terms of personality. Monali is very outgoing, bubbly and lively. Amey seems much more mature and reserved but also is outgoing sometimes. But then again, opposites do attract. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› I wish she had come to that get together with Amey, Panna, Nakash and the others.

sonya yup i am......but i wouldnt mind if amey likes her coz for amey i can at least do that.......πŸ˜†
Knicks420 thumbnail
i was the one who posted the army video. πŸ˜ƒ
mona_kaur thumbnail
πŸ˜†
thazzzzzzz funny amey wazzzzzz really after monali tooooooo..........he'z the biggest flirt on ii2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KunalK

someone please answer my question.

we dont noe kunal...most likely it is a joke...but they havent told us for real

i guess we'll find out for sure wen the end of this week comes 😊

Knicks420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

we dont noe kunal...most likely it is a joke...but they havent told us for real

i guess we'll find out for sure wen the end of this week comes 😊

thanks.
what do you guys think about the link on my siggi? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
mona_kaur thumbnail
hiiiiiiiii guysssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzz post the link to the army video here..........i did not see and ummmmmmmmm dying to see it since you guys are talking bout it...........plzzzzzzzzzzzz