Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

thanks for the news connie. in a way its good amey gets these stage shows but wat he really needs is a good singing offer be it for an album or for a movie. I knw the top5's album is there but ths a collelctive album---i want amey to egt a solo album......

Panna's comin next month.....depending on the date i might even fly down to dubai to watch him 😛

WOW!!! coool...so wr r u actually frm?? Hope u dont mnd me asking u dat... 😳

breathing_irony thumbnail
Originally posted by: lvariyam

WOW!!! coool...so wr r u actually frm?? Hope u dont mnd me asking u dat... 😳

Kuwait...😛

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haaaaaaaaaaa how i dream he comes to canada 😳 😳 😳 i wud most prolly be able to go if itz in toronto...my dad wud take me 😳 😳

sneha did u read my chat convo??? he asked me wen im coming to india..and im like i was just there...so i duno...but if i do...will i be able to meet u...he's like yeah sure...just make sure i find out b4 time...so i can take time out

HAHAHAA i noe he doesnt meant it obviously...but just him saying it made me blush 😆 😆 😆
srk_kadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: breathing_irony

Kuwait...😛

Hw far is Kuwait frm dubai... I am reaqly bad in geography...  

anonmember thumbnail
Doing stage shows before coming out w/an album seems like a good idea. More exposure, more publicity will def help the album sell more. If he was under a contract w/Sony, he would be more restricted in what he can and can't do. At least he can tour other countries now. More options now. Unlike in II2, we NRIs are important now too. We can buy his album and attend his future shows.
srk_kadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Doing stage shows before coming out w/an album seems like a good idea. More exposure, more publicity will def help the album sell more. If he was under a contract w/Sony, he would be more restricted in what he can and can't do. At least he can tour other countries now. More options now. Unlike in II2, we NRIs are important now too. We can buy his album and attend his future shows.

Ya i guess u have a point der... Stage shows gives a lot of publicity and once he gets a gud popularity doing it his albums will b sold like anything...hmmm....

Connie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Exactly Sonia, that is why Amey and Sap met the General Manager of Sony to sort the confusion, Amey is getting a lot of stage offers in India and abroad so they wanted to find out about the contract before Amey says "yes" to anything.

Panna will be in Dubai next month wish Amey could come too, I really hope he gets a good offer soon.😊
Connie thumbnail
Originally posted by: lvariyam

Ya i guess u have a point der... Stage shows gives a lot of publicity and once he gets a gud popularity doing it his albums will b sold like anything...hmmm....

Stage shows are a good way of earning money too, but it's also a really nice exposure.

I hope Amey gets a good offer in playback singing, that is where we all would love to see him soon.😊
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😭

connie..tell them to try for toronto!!!

have mercy one mee 😭
srk_kadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Connie

Exactly Sonia, that is why Amey and Sap met the General Manager of Sony to sort the confusion, Amey is getting a lot of stage offers in India and abroad so they wanted to find out about the contract before Amey says "yes" to anything.

Panna will be in Dubai next month wish Amey could come too, I really hope he gets a good offer soon.😊

Oh really dat sounds cool... If he doesnt have any contract with sony I guess he will b seen a lot in stage shows...