Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 643

Posted: 17 years ago
oh yeah...sorry megz.....ok guys that was nothing....we were just making up mysteries....anyways now the bongo from congo thing reminded me of something.....at first when aman/ mini said bongo from congo i heard kongo from congo...so i was like..wow cool name and i wrote it here....but everybody laughed at me....ahha.....it was bongo from congo!! but still that's a sweet name and amey's playing it made it sweeter....wow i can never forget that instrument now and before i didn't even know such instrument existed!!!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by srk_lover

prapti and sonya!!! stop with the bad memories!!

remember my post...onli post things which everyone noes about...and this bhabhi is not public πŸ˜›

back to amey

welcome soha πŸ€—

thx for a welcome..😳 n i watch ii2 only for.....................................guesssssss sssssssssπŸ˜†?

soha..do you watch II for karu now? if it was before the fourth gala i would've said amey, but now........who do you watch it for?
ok guys, antara apprently caleld amey today n she's coming to mumbai on april 1st.
And amey is not getting any contract with sony. ONly the top2 get contracts frm sony. So amey is free to do any stage shows in india or abroad.

😊

Originally posted by breathing_irony

ok guys, antara apprently caleld amey today n she's coming to mumbai on april 1st.
And amey is not getting any contract with sony. ONly the top2 get contracts frm sony. So amey is free to do any stage shows in india or abroad.

Oh for real!!! I hope he comes here pretty soon!!!!

Originally posted by srk_lover

AMAN VERMA???? πŸ˜•

ur right..i lovvvvvvvv him.. hes so cute😳 lik megha is my bhabhi guyzz..aman is ur jijaji okk..so kahbie apne jijaji ki barime bora mat kina...😳 nahin tuuuπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† just a joke i know u lik ur jijaji😳

yupz sneha...thas a good thing...atleast now wen amey does his shows....sony wont eat his money!!! im glad he got everything cleared out with those ppl

and about the antara thing....kwel....maybe we'll here her album soon 😊
but megha if amey doesnt get a contract frm sony then how will he get to do an album?
Originally posted by breathing_irony

Hi Sneha, there was a huge confusion so Amey and Sap met the General Manager of Sony, there is only a contract with top 2 contestants so the others can perform anywhere.

The album will come out soon with top 5 but top 2 contestants will get more exposure, doing Sony stage shows and having record deals with Sony.

Panna will be performing in Dubai next month.πŸ˜‰
hehehehe alrite soha!! but dont mind....cuz sumtimes we bash aman like crazy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but from now on..we will remember ur here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

man..ii is on rite now..i can hear mini screaming and the audience going crazy 🀒 🀒 🀒 wish amey was there