Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noname01 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: natsm

haha....wel its his bday so 4 a change lets thk of smthg he wnts. hes always said his 1st luv is music. so hed rather hav an offer. once hes established im sure hel find himself sum1 nice.

lol yeah obviously!!!

hope he gets a good offer (not any anu malik types 🤢)

mona_kaur thumbnail
guyyyyyyyys i my trying to burn all amey's ii performances on a cd......does anyone know where i can get "satrangi re" of amey's.......thanks let me know
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: natsm

an ideal bday gift wud b if he gets a call frm a md acceptin him

Yeah, that would be the perfect birthday gift, maybe even more perfect than winning the II2 title. Wish it would be a MD like AR Rehman but that wouldn't be that realistic though he did give Naresh (contestant of Channel V's Super Singer Contest) a chance to sing for RDB. But I think Rehman was a judge on that show...
Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
natsm thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona_kaur

guyyyyyyyys i my trying to burn all amey's ii performances on a cd......does anyone know where i can get "satrangi re" of amey's.......thanks let me know

u can get the audio version on http://as01.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=240757
n thk sonya 4 puttin it up 4 us.
J_K_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

We have the bday cards with everyone's messages. I don't know what else we can plan. If you any suggestions, pls post them. Wonder what Amey is doing on his bday. Probably spending time w/family and close friends. Or maybe he'll be busy meeting with music directors. 😊

umm...I don't have any good ideas...btw the birthday cards are AMAZING (without any overstatement)...and I think Amey is going to love them and would feel very special to see how much he's loved by his fans...

yeah from how much we know Amey...family and friends mean a lot to him and especially his beloved Aai...so yeah he would probably be spending the day with them like he should ...( family should always come first...)

guys I really don't know...what can we do ... think guys...I'll try to come up with something too...

Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona_kaur

Hi Mona,

I uploaded Satrangi Re at cool toad:

http://as01.cooltoad.com/music/download.php?id=240757

All his II2 songs are at that site as well as some of his SRGM songs (Parda Hai Parda, Marwa etc)
J_K_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Hi Mona,

I uploaded Satrangi Re at cool toad:

http://as01.cooltoad.com/music/download.php?id=240757

All his II2 songs are at that site as well as some of his SRGM songs (Parda Hai Parda, Marwa etc)

thanx a bunch...

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smartalec21

wellll there is no solution to dis problem ppl....coz each and every1 of us is doin it....i mean even wen we don't say hi or bye to someone they feel bad....so hw can we solve dis problem...itzzz not caused by 1 person alone 😕

yeah i agree...i was also involved in all the hi's and bye's as well

but the chatting is happening too much i guess...and im not saying onli sum ppl do it....i've dont it at times as well

but lately there's things going on about ppl's personaly lives...and their personal stories....which onli certain ppl noe bout....and the rest dont....and styl they discuss it on here

letz try to cut down on that...i noe itz not gonna completely stop....but we gotta try our best

natsm thumbnail
sonya he gave naresh iyer a chance 2 sing. isnt nakash the guy in ii who was in the pics sap posted?
mona_kaur thumbnail
thank you so much guys.......great help...thanks