Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J_K_C thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
where is everyone...hello... I did not expect this fan club to be so idle...it's just sad...are you forgetting Amey guys...
J_K_C thumbnail
seems no one is here... (sigh)...
natsm thumbnail
hey jus cos the club is silent 4 sumtmes it doesnt mean v 4got amey. ppl mite b busy wit skool, office or sum othr work so they r not online. dont thk any1 wil 4got amey here.
J_K_C thumbnail
I'll come back later on...there's no point...seems like I'm chatting with myself...
J_K_C thumbnail
Hi Natasha and Siddh...I'm Jaisha...I'm new here...just passed the test yesterday...aren't you guys going to say hi to me...btw I'm also a die-hard Amey fan just like you guys...I consider him as my Idol...
natsm thumbnail
ya siddh v seem 2 hav run out of topics 2 talk abt 😔
i miss the days wen v wud all discuss the gala wit much enthusiasm. thn all the result round tension. awaitin connie 2 gic us news. aft tat v wud all duscuss the next gala theme n wht amey wil sing. wen v cum 2 knw wht hes singin v discuss tat.
J_K_C thumbnail
so tell me guys ...any new development on Amey...
natsm thumbnail
hey wassup siddh n jaisha? jaisha r u new here? n hi 2 any1 else whose online. i can only c the 2 of u.
cool water thumbnail
hi guys!! whats this new thing about shabberi and amey??
J_K_C thumbnail
Natasha I know you talking to Siddh but I would like to give my 2 cents on what you just said 😊 ...I know it's true that there's not much to talk about like the days when Amey was still in...I was not a member of this club than ( and I hate myself for that ) but I read the cool discussions that went on this club and in the forum in general...but so what if we can't discuss the gala 'n stuff like that...we can still talk about many other things like...his latest interview, the songs he sung in the gala's...etc etc....

I often watch /;isten to his songs just to relax myself after I come from my Univ...they're like a blessing for me after a long day...