Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensation87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well i hv the same link that nats gave nothing other than that. that link is working for everyone. why isn't it working for u...for me i had to try a couple of times to c amey's part otherwise the video would stop after the top 3 finished a song.
smartalec21 thumbnail
i agree sneha...and btw hiiiiiii....but tht's the onli way the club is active nowadyazz yaar...but i agree it must be curbed 😕
prap thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

guys i was just looking at some random pages in the Fanclub and more than 99% of them were filled with stuff totally unrelated to Amey.

WE seriously need to find something to talk abt thts related to Amey----maybe dicuss his old videos or something....... 😕

Im sorry if im sounding rude but this FC is turning in2 a chat room.......im not blamin u guys---i knw there's very littel to talk abt nowadays. But, what's the point of having a 1000 pg FC when we dont even discuss the man it's dedicated to!

hi sneha.......

yup i totally agree......we should talk about amey more!!!!!!😆

sensation87 thumbnail
Here it is anjali try it again. Amey is really good

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=242135

smartalec21 thumbnail
actually itzz workin ayesha but it keeps gettin stuck i haven't even seen amey's face in it yet
smartalec21 thumbnail
okies thnx ayesha..i'll give it a shot again 😊
breathing_irony thumbnail
tpam pls PM ur name to smartalec21. SHe will add u to the FC. But b4 tht u have to go thru a test. Smartalec21 will take ur test. All teh best 😉
kash_pearl thumbnail
hi peeps, ne1 around?? ne news of amey?? wats goin on??? 😛
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi vaibh..me good...hows u?? how r ur examx going? 😊
anything new happening in india regarding amey?
kash_pearl thumbnail
HI MEGHA, HI VAIBHAVI HOW U DOIN? HOW WS UR EXAM VIABS?