Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 457

Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx Siddh. But where is video section??
Originally posted by Siddh

Hahahaha i think he missed his flight on purpose. He wanted to stay longer but didnt want to get in trouble with home ministry. Nice trick i should do that too.LOLπŸ˜†

Noooo Sap does no need to try any tricks with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† where Amey is concerned Sap has my full support. Atish took 10 days off b'cos of Sap, and I had told Sap earlier to over stay.

Amey needs a lot of help now he can't do the running around himself,he has friends but these recording studios take so much of time like and he will be stuck the whole day, so it's good if Sap is there.

WOW!!!that means more photographs.πŸ˜›
Edited by Connie - 18 years ago
Originally posted by gamezone

Hey Guys,
Bad luck for me. Never got a chance to chat with Amey 😭 . But yes I chatted with Sap on wednesday. He told me that he will be leaving tonight.
Anybody of u have Amey's SRGM videos. I want to dl. Please help me. I want them desperately.

awww Mukul don't be sad......Sap is there for a few more days, he missed his flightπŸ˜† 

Ask Sonya for the videos she is really helpful, she finds links from anywhere.
yayyyyyyyyy more photos!!!!! πŸ˜†
Hey please tell me where are the snaps of Amey Date taken by Sap. Plzz Plzz
Originally posted by gamezone

Hey please tell me where are the snaps of Amey Date taken by Sap. Plzz Plzz

Mukul check these pgs

339,340,346,473,474,479,484,486,559,565,569,571😊
Edited by Connie - 18 years ago
😭 ....u know wht ppl i fell asleep on my comp whole night.....i donno wen i dozed off but i woke up in the mornin...wid a terrible back ache ....and den i had to go out...so i know i missed my last and final chance to speaf wid amey 😭 ....well atleast i hope dis time megz, siddh, farah and all got to speak πŸ˜•
hi anjali......awww...you fell asleep on the desk? i hope you don't have stiff neck!!
and yes megha, natasha, farah, siddh and sonya got to speak to amey......and don't worry at least you talked to him once!!! 😊
siddh post ur convo pls...

Mukul dont be upset yaar......u never knw maybe u might get a chance.....
For amey's SRGM's videos go to youtube.com and type SaReGaMa in the search option..... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by prap

hi anjali......awww...you fell asleep on the desk? i hope you don't have stiff neck!!
and yes megha, natasha, farah, siddh and sonya got to speak to amey......and don't worry at least you talked to him once!!! 😊

yaaaaaa....tht's wht i'm consolin myself wid now 😭........and yaaaaaaaaa....my back and my my neck r styl killing me actually ....but good tht all these ppl who never spoke to him ...got a chance dis time....ok....whr r thr convos??????