Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: smartalec21

OMG...guyzzzz...i absolutely forgot to tell u somethin imp in all dis call talk....i spoke to my cousin frm India last nite and she said tht she has a friend who went to da shootin of tht epi of II in which amey got out...and u know whtttttt....the judges walkin out thing was all made up...actually thr was a huge commotion outside the studio after results were anounced...and after tht sony staged the whole thing wid da judjes....wen the results were 1st announced the judges kept sitting and just said some comments..and then after a while wen the commotion outside became unmanagable so to calm them dowm they tried to show as if it's all junta's fault coz they r not voting properly...i wanna confirm all dis wid connie...but tht's why my cousin said πŸ˜• ...poor amey they just made a ginipig out of him...for their trp's and whteva 😭

thanks for info

poor amey😭
prap thumbnail

OMG...guyzzzz...i absolutely forgot to tell u somethin imp in all dis call talk....i spoke to my cousin frm India last nite and she said tht she has a friend who went to da shootin of tht epi of II in which amey got out...and u know whtttttt....the judges walkin out thing was all made up...actually thr was a huge commotion outside the studio after results were anounced...and after tht sony staged the whole thing wid da judjes....wen the results were 1st announced the judges kept sitting and just said some comments..and then after a while wen the commotion outside became unmanagable so to calm them dowm they tried to show as if it's all junta's fault coz they r not voting properly...i wanna confirm all dis wid connie...but tht's why my cousin said πŸ˜• ...poor amey they just made a ginipig out of him...for their trp's and whteva 😭

😲 πŸ˜² are you serious????????πŸ˜•

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Anjali I have no comments about this at all.
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveAmey

really ayesha? i cant take it positively, i think that it shows no consideration for other people...im really sad you had the courage to call and didnt get to talk to him

aww yaar dont be sad its just fine

smartalec21 thumbnail
i'm serious prapti....i'm feelin awful after hearin tht....but she said tht she is 110% sure bout dis info/...coz here friend went to da shoot and saw all tht 😭
smartalec21 thumbnail
okies..connie i understand ur position πŸ˜•
sensation87 thumbnail
Hi connie i just wanted to know what time is it at your place now?
Connie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveAmey

ohhh okie thanks siddh

connie sorry i was talkin about ayesha, the lines were busy for her

Farah dear I know but I think Nats was trying to reach you, she said that but you were offline but will try my best to let you all speak tomorrow ok.

Connie thumbnail

okies..connie i understand ur position πŸ˜•

Anjali life is not fair at all, but Amey is so nice that he said atleast I have so many people who love me so much and he knows that he was their favourite contestant.

No one can believe Amey being voted out he is so popular.

Whatever Sony did was to garner more votes.I feel this time an under dog will win the title, it's not to find the best talent it is to find a raw talent.😊
Connie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensation87

Hi connie i just wanted to know what time is it at your place now?

It's 6:30 am dear.πŸ˜†