Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona_kaur thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........i talked to amey again.............ummmmmmmm shaking...........and i didn't mess up wholeeeeeee lot thizzzzzzzz time.......but umm still shakin..........n he remember talking to meeee.............he rem. maaa nameeeeee.........wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

egjaclty! 😭 i didnt even say dat sher..i wsnt gunna but u kno i cud of atleast sed some nice wrds..i didnt even say happy birthday...😡n i didnt even sing a song for him..i mean i ws dieng to sing a song but i didnt! 😡😭 n i ws like silent for 5 seconds n den i ws able to speak! 😭 atleast i conveyed saba n megha's message! 😭

dats really sad... But I guess he wud have understood dat u were exicted and coz of that u cudnt talk 2 him properly... Just think of me... I have been dying 2 cal him forever... nd rit nw I am stuck in my Univ...can u belive it... I too wanna sing a song 4 him😳... Zindagi ki yahi reeth hai....😭

mona_kaur thumbnail
itzzzzzzz really crazieeeeeeeeeee talking to amey izzzzzzzz likeeeeeeeeeee........holyyyyy shittttttttt..........sowie bout lang..........buttttttt i can't help it...........ummmmmmmm going crazyyyyyyyyy
Connie thumbnail
Someone pls find a way to tell Megha and Siddh pls help!!!!!
nibbler thumbnail
connie what abt payal...i think she is online....did she call amey?????
nibbler thumbnail
does any 1 have the number of siddh or megha????? Edited by prayas - 18 years ago
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
i talked to ameyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyy
nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgr3

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i got to talk to amey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i am soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i am sooo happy!!!!
this is the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

finally payal....and ya the day i talked to amey was best day of my life..........

Connie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgr3

thanks CONNIE!!!!!!!!!! ilove you!!! you are the best!!!! Thanks Sapji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hootttiiieee gr8 you spoke to him,😊 find a way to get in touch with Megha or siddh pls.
nibbler thumbnail
does any 1 know the number of any 1 then i could give them a call........