Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: prayas

haillo megha jeeeeeeeeeee........hahaha........we can always expect such things fromu megha jeeeeeeeeee.....my day was good...........hahaha..............and what was thisπŸ‘ for??????????πŸ˜†

lolllll expect such things from me??? lollllll

malvika why did the security stop and ask u why aren't u at skwel??? πŸ˜• wat the hell is it with them

omggg....nothing like that happens here....itz none of their business πŸ˜• 

newayz..i also got caught by my teacher whoes class i bunked...but i got away with it πŸ˜›

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

omg yes i bunked my clases n went to the shoppin centa...n security guys caught me n my two fwends...n dey go wha u doin outta skool..i ws like i gt dentist my other m8 ws like i gt orthodontist n my other m8 ws like i gt doctors πŸ˜† i ws like i jus need to buy summin n den v r goin! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cnt belive he didnt ring our skool! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n i nearly died in an accident today! pheww! πŸ˜†

if i did that  my parents would beat me.
mango-frost thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqaddasa

guys i answered da question...so do i get 2 join?

yupz...welcome to the club

rite now there's no serious talk about amey...but yeah..join in πŸ˜†

smartalec21 thumbnail
byeeee payal....and muqadassa...yes u can join now...except ur one answer was not correct..his fav contestant was meenal..but dat's ok..i think...so welcome to the craziestttttt culb in the whole world...have fun.. 😳 😳
checks thumbnail
hi ppl, seems one more entrant test!!

peace
mango-frost thumbnail
awww malvika that sucks for u!!! no1 cares here
i bunked and stayed inside the skwel and nothign happened πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even after getting caught by my teacher...i got away with a lame excuse

and prayas jee those claps were for uuuu πŸ‘ cuz i missed u...and u came back....sooo good job πŸ‘

hee hee hee
nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

yupz...welcome to the club

rite now there's no serious talk about amey...but yeah..join in πŸ˜†

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........is there a day when there has been serious talking abt amey.........hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bye payal.........

nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

awww malvika that sucks for u!!! no1 cares here
i bunked and stayed inside the skwel and nothign happened πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even after getting caught by my teacher...i got away with a lame excuse

and prayas jee those claps were for uuuu πŸ‘ cuz i missed u...and u came back....sooo good job πŸ‘

hee hee hee

so sweet megha jeeeeeeee.........i also missed u and this clap is for u missing me..............hahaπŸ‘

mango-frost thumbnail
muqaddasa...im gonna call u dasa from on 😳

i name is Mrs. Megha Amey Date....i arleady told u πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

im from canada....the most peaceful country in the world...thats itz scary πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

where u from?
nibbler thumbnail

hi am prayas... monali thakur ka pati.....😳