Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 219

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by sgr3

another funny one

😆 I WAS DRINKIN WATER! I SPILLED IT OUT!

IDOL.... ANUJ AND SANDY! PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

hii guyz, any updates regarding amey 😳 ???????

btw am going to watch 2dayz taka-tak. Does anybuddy know dat did dey show amey or not?????????
Originally posted by sensation87

lol they showed top 3 eating food off the leaf so i founf it unique!

hehe i hav. but i dnt find it anythg diff of gr8 😆😆😆
GUYZ gtg!

much study pendin bye!
lololol i just finished taka tak and im about to fall on the floor....at the end of makeovers karu looks at a poster of a girl and says babes like this will come after me...then sandy is by another pic of a girl and says shes the right girl for me.....thennnnnnnn anuj is sitting underneath a poster of a MAN and he looks up at it and back at the camera and nods!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooo funny, i cant stop laughing 😆 Edited by ILoveAmey - 18 years ago
vaibhavi..have i ever told u how much i lovveeeee u r siggy 'ganpati bappa morya'...and da pics r tooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee....i love da one frm satrangi re,...whr amey is smiling like an innocent baccha... 😳

Originally posted by sleeping beauti

btw am going to watch 2dayz taka-tak. Does anybuddy know dat did dey show amey or not?????????

look at page 339,340,346 for amey pics!

Originally posted by sleeping beauti

btw am going to watch 2dayz taka-tak. Does anybuddy know dat did dey
show amey or not?????????

wassup? wel the updates are the pics on pages 339,340 and 346. n ya amey is thr a little bit in takka tak. chk it out.

Originally posted by smartalec21

vaibhavi..have i ever told u how much i lovveeeee u r siggy 'ganpati bappa morya'...and da pics r tooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee....i love da one frm satrangi re,...whr amey is smiling like an innocent baccha... 😳

thanks! i luv urs toooooo!

Originally posted by ILoveAmey

lololol i just finished taka tak and im about to fall on the floor....at the end of makeovers karu looks at a poster of a girl and says babes like this will come after me...then sandy is by another pic of a girl and says shes the right girl for me.....thennnnnnnn anuj is sitting underneath a poster of a MAN and he looks up at it and back at the camera and nods!!!!! what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooo funny, i cant stop laughing 😆

lmaoooooooooooooooooo.....😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†