Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prap thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ayesha you better ask it next time you get the courage to talk..........and you should talk next time we get the chance....don't be too shyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
ILoveAmey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensation87

i dont think soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†this is for farah!!!good luckπŸ˜†

hahahahahah no wayyyyy, he would think im retarded!!!!

nibbler thumbnail
first of all holla to all ppl.amd whatz goin on in this forum today..ppl shoutinga nd eating too much .........
πŸ˜†
sensation87 thumbnail
btw can anyone tell what they r eating off the leaf??
ILoveAmey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensation87

btw can anyone tell what they r eating off the leaf??

btw what the heck r u talkin about????????πŸ˜†  i meant to ask that b4 when u said about the music....whos eating off a leaf?????????

natsm thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

first of all holla to all ppl.amd whatz goin on in this forum today..ppl shoutinga nd eating too much .........
πŸ˜†

v r talkin abt amey pics whc sapji tuk. chk out the sleepin pic on 399 n the green shirt pic wit his mom on 351
Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveAmey

btw what the heck r u talkin about????????πŸ˜†  i meant to ask that b4 when u said about the music....whos eating off a leaf?????????

lolllllπŸ˜†.......its todays episode..top 3 r eating from a leaf...and sandy does a katputli tamashaπŸ˜†

ILoveAmey thumbnail
ohhhhhhh hahahhahha, i didnt watch todays no wonder i was lost! πŸ˜† Edited by ILoveAmey - 18 years ago
nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: natsm

v r talkin abt amey pics whc sapji tuk. chk out the sleepin pic on 399 n the green shirt pic wit his mom 4-5 pages b4 tis 1

hi human(hope u r 1)....,natasha,paro,payal and all ppl..how can 1 miss ameys pic........i was here when sap was posting the pic of amey ...i had to go out but could hardly frm the comp .........and after i got to see all amey pics i went out ...........he looks stunning and cutein every pic ......if any connie u r hearing this plz ask him the secret of that........πŸ˜†

sensation87 thumbnail
sandeep messes up bijuria lyrics i.e. sung by sonu πŸ˜†