Indian Idol 6

Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 166

sensation87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😃    <---- i dont like this emoticon......i mean look at the eyes they r attached to the head 😆 😆 Edited by sensation87 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool water thumbnail
I think i really should go sleep now...I hav eto get up real early tomorrow!! Ppl pls support Jal. They're in India now.
natsm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sensation87

😃    <---- i dont like this emoticon......i mean look at the eyes they r attached to the head 😆 😆

hehe ok i thk its time 4 u 2 sleep 😃
😆😆
cool water thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sensation87

😃    <---- i dont like this emoticon......i mean look at the eyes they r attached to the head 😆 😆

well most ppl eyes are attached to their heads. where are yours?? 😆
cool water thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sgr3

lol i wanted to get your attention! you guys missed what i was asking before!

which was...???
natsm thumbnail
paro gosh how cud u nt. thq god ur in the fan club else u wud has missed tis. gnite. cya 2mw.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
im sure lavanya was trying to say sumthign about meenal wen she's like who were u singing this for 😆 😆

awwww...u noe wen she says..tusi to smart ho...he's liek HAI NAAA 😳 the way he said it was sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and den wen she's like the way u answer...koi bhi pakar nahin sakta aapko....and he's like....pakar nahin??...kya kahoon abhi...pyaar ke bare mein kya kaha jaye

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😳

ok.....im losing ittt.....AMEYRIAAAAAAAAAAA
natsm thumbnail
ok guys i shd go off now. gnite evry1. cya 2mw.
sensation87 thumbnail
GUYS GO AND POST IN THE CONTEST THREAD THAT ITS TOO MUCH WORK ...WE CANT WORK ON TWO THEMES!!!!!!
cool water thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srk_lover

im sure lavanya was trying to say sumthign about meenal wen she's like who were u singing this for 😆 😆

awwww...u noe wen she says..tusi to smart ho...he's liek HAI NAAA 😳 the way he said it was sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and den wen she's like the way u answer...koi bhi pakar nahin sakta aapko....and he's like....pakar nahin??...kya kahoon abhi...pyaar ke bare mein kya kaha jaye

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😳

ok.....im losing ittt.....AMEYRIAAAAAAAAAAA

yup his hai naa was pretty cute...megha you need some distraction 😆😆😆