Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natsm thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: smartalec21

lolllll...guyzz in th rc interview did u ppl hear wen amey sand 'apni to jaise taise',.....man it was sooo funny..and sooooooo true....i was laughing my a** off...... 😆

hehe oh gosh u reminded me again...i was on the floor lafin sumtme bak...😆
natsm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sgr3

im listening to ameys chat transcipt...where he sings the rangeela song...oh god, where you can hear crows in the backgroud 😆

hehe yah i said tat b4 also. i really wana ask him whr the hell r they sittin durin tat chat...footpath 😛?
smartalec21 thumbnail
heyyyy ppl...i jus noticed i became an IF Dazzler....WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO.......finally  😃 ...i'm soooooo happy..and it's all thnx to my laddu...AMEY... 😳 Edited by smartalec21 - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail

im listening to ameys chat transcipt...where he sings the rangeela song...oh god, where you can hear crows in the backgroud 😆

I love sifymax interviews. We get to hear birds and car horns in the background too. 😆 😆 He sang pyar ye jaane on the NDTV interview too. Nice song...😊
natsm thumbnail
paro chk out the RC chat after he got out. it was lke almost a 2 hr chat.
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool water

whrere's this guys?? I want to hear it too!!! 😃

Here's the link, download all 13 parts! Its a gr8 interview!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=231239&K W=varmap
smartalec21 thumbnail

woohooo!!!! congrats anjali!!!!!!!!1 keep on posting 👏

hehehehe...thankies...it wud have happened sooner if i wud not have vanished 4 almost a week.....but better late than never..😃 😳

natsm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

I love sifymax interviews. We get to hear birds and car horns in the background too. 😆 😆 He sang pyar ye jaane on the NDTV interview too. Nice song...😊

yup yup yup....i fainted 4 the 2nd time . it was sooo brilliant. u can judge a singer wen he sings w.o any backgrd music n all 👏
cool water thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

after like HOW LONG 😛

aww sorry yaar...

tamaam umr tera intezaar kiya humne.....
hum chuke abhi, to kaha bewafa tumne...
smartalec21 thumbnail
lollllll siddh....ya pllzzzz don't coz u'll get mad coz most of it is just random stuff... 😆