Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 155

Posted: 18 years ago
lolllll...guyzz in th rc interview did u ppl hear wen amey sand 'apni to jaise taise',.....man it was sooo funny..and sooooooo true....i was laughing my a** off...... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sgr3

natasha are u still listening to the interviews???

yup in done wit tat interview. now im decidin wat 2 lsn 2
πŸ˜† Ok guys, there are lots of places you'll get good quality Jal videos...even on the jal website itself....

I just uploaded the real version of Panchi with their message and everything here: Jal - Panchi

And ya...when the Jal forums are back you guys should really join!! Its the most fun place on the net!!!
😊 Its been down for months now 😭
Ca I do the part aout Amey's costume i the cotest thig ?I thik you'll why I wat to do that if you read my Slamook.
Originally posted by srk_lover

lolllπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no

becuz paro didnt say hi to πŸ˜’

I said hi megha!!! but before I quoted your msg you changed it to Amey or something...you're skimming too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by smartalec21

lolllll...guyzz in th rc interview did u ppl hear wen amey sand 'apni to jaise taise',.....man it was sooo funny..and sooooooo true....i was laughing my a** off...... πŸ˜†

oh eayh i remember....rj was like wat do u want to say to indian idol now, any song??

hes like i shudnt say this....but i willl.....HAHAHA i loved....aapka kya hoga janaabe ali!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

awwwwww meghajeeee....don't cry let's talk bout amey....ummmmmm i think he's da hottest, cutest and sweetest man alive on da face of dis earth...yeahhhhhhh.... 😳

You  mea  the  uiverse😳

Originally posted by srk_lover

oh eayh i remember....rj was like wat do u want to say to indian idol now, any song??

hes like i shudnt say this....but i willl.....HAHAHA i loved....aapka kya hoga janaabe ali!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i knowwww...he picked da most perfect song.....i got knots in my stomach....frm laughin so hard...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cool water

I said hi megha!!! but before I quoted your msg you changed it to Amey or something...you're skimming too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

after like HOW LONG πŸ˜›

i knowwww...he picked da most perfect song.....i got knots in my stomach....frm laughin so hard...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whrere's this guys?? I want to hear it too!!! πŸ˜ƒ