Amey Date fanclub -3 - Page 111

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by sonyaee

The girlfriend issue is a big mystery I guess. I'm guessing he didn't meet that one special girl and didn't to date just anyone. Even though he's sort of a flirt (in a cute way), he doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd want to date every girl he found pretty or attractive. 😕

agreed......dont think he would jsut go on a date.....but im sure there would've been some1 who he wasnt serious abt but was  more thn just a crush!!!!

nice way u put it sonya----sort of flirt in a cute way! Damn, the guys in kuwait r pathetic---i shd send them to shivaji park for training.....maybe amey can take tuitions in flirting as well!!!

hi ayesha....pretty good so far, u?
wow another fan club? lol I wanna join this one as well!

Originally posted by VAGURL

wow another fan club? lol I wanna join this one as well!

hey sonya long time no c..how r u doing? i think u joined b4 so check the first page to c if u name is there.

i gtg ppl....it's 2am here n my dad will scream at me if i dont get off NOW!!!!!
Mal, pls pls pls pls keep control while im gone!!!! i knw it's hard to do....we all r sufferin frm ameyria....but if ameys' visitin the forum i dotn want him to fall of hsi chair outta shock!! 😆
I'll PM u the pcis tom OKIE.... 😛
farah i m good

bye sneha good night
goodnight Sneha sweet Amey dreams 😳
gnite ppl....connie, amey dreams r always sweet! 😉 he's a rasagulla afteralll

b4 goin on ppl, just wanted to tell u abt this poll Tani91 created abt 'wat happens when u see amey on TV'! 😉 Check it out...its kool...

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
bye Mal sweet dreams of both jay and amey 😆
Originally posted by Siddh

Guys how hard is it to understand that he was intrested in better things than going arround the bushes and looking for girls. He was busy in doing what he dose it with a passion now. He has all his life to get girlfreinds now. So guys get of his back and stop annalysing why he dosent have girlfreind.

True Siddh 😆