Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

lol but he did luk f***able like in every single perf. lol! πŸ˜†

Mal I pity those duvet covers your Dad must refrain from making it for you.πŸ˜†

pls don't think you want the mod's to warn you
sensation87 thumbnail
People sakshi asked for our opinion if we want the theme of the contest to be changed in the contest thread? I think it should be changed because it pretty much the same thing which we have been doing for past two contests. What do you guys think?
breathing_irony thumbnail
Mal pls pls pls pls hold the language.....u seriosuly dont want amey to read tht. he'll regret even mentioning shivaji park.....

But ya, even icant believe tht he didnt have a gf!!! Not possible....he's not the bholunath types n nor r girls in mumbai blind!

Ayesha, it's not lik he's gonan reveal his crush.....but we knw one of them is Sush!!!

Speaking of sush i jsut got this cute image in my mind.....u knw this scene frm MHN, where SRK is outside the class on his knees, holding his ears n Sush ruffles his hair n tht expression on SRK's face.......just imagine Amey in place of SRK----oh i can see amey give the same cute expression as SRK! Edited by breathing_irony - 18 years ago
breathing_irony thumbnail
ayeahs even i didnt lik the contest topic much this time....guess we shd ask for a change---sick of writing!!!
sensation87 thumbnail
oh ya that scene in MHN was cute 😳Actually Sonya asked him where would he take Sush for a date in the chat but that didnt go through! Obviouisly it was impossible to answer so many questions in one hour.
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sensation87

People sakshi asked for our opinion if we want the theme of the contest to be changed in the contest thread? I think it should be changed because it pretty much the same thing which we have been doing for past two contests. What do you guys think?

Ayesha good job to get attention by posting in bold, we need to move from some unbearable topic.😳

This contest is the same boring type but will the other houses agree.πŸ˜•
sensation87 thumbnail
So people everyone go and request in the contest thread to change the theme for this contest!
anonmember thumbnail
The girlfriend issue is a big mystery I guess. I'm guessing he didn't meet that one special girl and didn't to date just anyone. Even though he's sort of a flirt (in a cute way), he doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd want to date every girl he found pretty or attractive. πŸ˜•
sensation87 thumbnail
Hi Farah, how has your day been so far? 😊
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

awww how cute!
in d sify interview he sed if sush comes in frnt of him he will make her sit in a chair n jus stare at her awww how cute! 😳
n i also think he ws really shy types! πŸ˜†
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i still love yu amey <3 πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I asked him that question in the last chat. 😳 In y'day chat, I asked him where he'd take her on a date but the question wasn't selected! 😭 He also sang tum aa gaye ho noor aaye ho for Sushmita in the shaadi gala. 😳