India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 28/3/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

the episode starts with c.g asking rishi who did he fight wid thz . rishi says he had a fight with swayam. everybody is shocked, esp. cg. rishi is about to say why he did it when kashish takes the matter in her hands and tells rishi that he is bleeding so she will apply antiseptic. rishi leavues following his bhabhi . sanjana and vasu also leave.veena doesnt understand why the fight happened and decides to call them and check. cg tells her not to worry and that he will do it.

sujal is coming out of his room and sees rishi . he asks him - phir se fight ki? rishi replies- yes  and tells him about swayam. sujal is shocked to hear this. rishi asks sujal why he hid everything form him. suajl doesnt unerstand. then rishi tells him that he heard him and kahsihs talk. sujal is shocked again and asks him him why did that. - is ek fight se kitna nukassan ho sakta tha. mama ko is bare mein pata nahi chalna chahiye. rishi agrres but says - mein swayam ko nahi chodunga
vasu and  sanjana are in the room and vasu asks her if she still has feelings for rishi. sanjana denies it. vasu then points out that when rishi was trying to say something, kashish stopped him. what could be so imp thta could upset cg, veena, sujal, kashish and akshat.
on veena's insistance cg calls rewa and asks to speak to swayam . swayam comes there and rewa hands the phone to him. cg tells him that what you did taday was not good. swayam replies- since when did you strat worrying about ppl's pain.he says other rude things and hangs up. cg gets frustrated
reeva doin aarthi in the morning.swayum is getting
ready when akshat comes and asks swayum if he can wait for akshat also. swayum aks for wat and akshat replies tht he wansts to join his office. swayum is thrilled to hear this news.reeva says that she is really happy to see both brothers togethre and that its the rigth decision. swayam says that now both of them will work together to bring the downfall of r and g but rewa saya that she doesnt want to see her sons getting involved with r&g. swayam gets disheartened and they show flashback of everything he had done to create misunderstandings between sujal and akshat like taking the proofs form  akshats car and then keeping the file in akshat's cabin . he decides not to step back.
kahsish is as usual thinking about akshat and decides to meet him. she goes to meet him but leaves her cell in the car. sujal is leaving and and is trying to call kahsish cel but cant get her . rihi comes there and tells sujal that kahsish has gone to visit akshat. sujal say that kashish is not a kid and hence she can do what she wants to..

kahsish goes to meet akshat and aks him about the proof again. this time akshat tells her the truth and say that whatver he did was for the best for everybody. kashish is leaving and swayam comes there. he starts flirting with kashish by asking her for coffee but kash declines. he insists but still she leaves. akshat diesnt like this and tells his bhai not to talk to kahsis like that. he leaves and swayam calls him a sensitive fool.

the end

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
sorry guys. this is not a detailed update ( i missed some details ) but i was feeling  really tired. i will give a better one tom.Tongue
k_z_k Groupbie
k_z_k
k_z_k

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I dont understand this....    When did Reva, the Cosmetics consultant and major business woman of the year lady etc.. start doing artis at home?
Confused
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged

good one shruti.............. yesterday I couldn't get to see the episode due to some research pressure......... This was for the first time in KTH that I missed an episode.

Thanks shruti atleast got to know what happened......... anyways... very soon akshat is going to know about all that swayam has done.... swayam in the meantime will try to irritate sujal through kashish.....

ALL THE BEST SWAYAM..... JALDI HI MAAR KHANE WAALE HO HAMARE HERO SE..

Mems Groupbie
Mems
Mems

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

thank-you for the updates Shruti! I'm in the UK and am glad to read the updates of 6??? months ahead.

thanks again.

Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top