Saarthi

jodi kamaal kee ! in PKP today (Page 3)

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

dont kill me for this LOL LOL LOL but i read a news that kavita Dead Dead Angry was given a surprise birthday party by karan and later when Censored kavita was asked abt her valentine's day, she said that karan had made that day very special for her. i hope that karan realises his mistake & ditches her soon Wink

yea...we too read abt...n dont ask uskey baad humare kya haal hua thaLOL we were out of control...LOL we all too r hoping he soon realizes hes worth sum1 far betterEmbarrassed

Teesha

LOL

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ne_sha

Who is this Kavita? Ouch i mean is she Kavita Kaushik who stars in Kesar or someone else!! plz clarify!!!!!

If she is Kavita Kaushik then imust say that karan n kavita don't even make the 'C' of a couple Dead !

But then who r we to decide bout their lives Confused
just bcoz karan n neha luk gud together we can't expect them to marry LOL .

sometimes i think that karan n neha shudnt marry cuz if at all he flirts with gals then wats the guarantee he wont do the same with neha Ouch

kavtia is from serial kesar...nesha...

tammy

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
kavita is more than yucks.... she is
YUCKKKKKKKK... ISHHHHHHHH... BLECHHHHHH   PLZ karan...do look beyond her
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
u no wot....i always hear about her talking crazy about him...never heard karan saying anything nice bout her Confused ....so my conclusion is that she just follows him round everywhere..and she hopes thatthey get seen together!!! LOL so he must just let her tag round with him cuz he feels sorry 4 her!! LOL
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

u no wot....i always hear about her talking crazy about him...never heard karan saying anything nice bout her Confused ....so my conclusion is that she just follows him round everywhere..and she hopes thatthey get seen together!!! LOL so he must just let her tag round with him cuz he feels sorry 4 her!! LOL

u r rite ...... i guess she likes him and karan usko care bhi nahi karta ....but  neha is good for him Embarrassed

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boomerang123

u r rite ...... i guess she likes him and karan usko care bhi nahi karta ....but  neha is good for him Embarrassed

LOL....she proabably begs karan to let her hang round with him....thast the only reasonable explanation for why they r seen together!!LOL

of course neha is perfect for him...but u neva no in time...they might realise it themselves!!Wink

by the way..sana....I am TOTALLY LOVING ur new avatar!!!Clap

them two look soooo sute in that pic.Embarrassed

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Tumhare mu main ghee shakur! I just hope its her running after him n him running away 4rm herLOL

Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ne_sha

Who is this Kavita? Ouch i mean is she Kavita Kaushik who stars in Kesar or someone else!! plz clarify!!!!!

If she is Kavita Kaushik then imust say that karan n kavita don't even make the 'C' of a couple Dead !

But then who r we to decide bout their lives Confused
just bcoz karan n neha luk gud together we can't expect them to marry LOL .

sometimes i think that karan n neha shudnt marry cuz if at all he flirts with gals then wats the guarantee he wont do the same with neha Ouch

yea thats her....in Kesar...I've never seen her actually act, but did read an article abt her character once, I thinkConfused

n abt them looking like a "C" of a couple, tell us sumthing newLOLJabse we have cum across this news, aisa aik mohka nahee chortey jaha uski insult kur sukey...but being on the honest side, she really doesnt look gud with him....

As 4 Karan being a flirt, I never heard that b4OuchI always thought he was the sweet boyTongue oh well...Yep we sure r no ones 2 decide 4 them, lekin we can give advice naWink

Teesha

Go to top