Discussion Thread for 12th-16th Dec - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Hope that Detective Tiwari discovers that mudcracker Neelu  is either Pappu's ex-wife or ex- girlfriend within 24 hours this will arouse suspicions among everyone including Mittho and Vishnu then Guddu's life will be in danger. I'd prefer if he keeps everything to himself, at least for now. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cleos

Hope that Detective Tiwari discovers that mudcracker Neelu  is either Pappu's ex-wife or ex girlfriend within 24 hours this will arouse suspicions among everyone including Mittho and Vishnu.

@cleos...nothing will please me more!!  However, the detective has me feeling a bit uneasy! It seems obvious that someone(s) was eavesdropping the whole time on their conversation and from past experience,almost the entire population in Kannauj comes with a price!!!  Have to agree with Azuria,  Anna Hazare certainly has his work cut out for him in Kannauj!!!  I think this may be a case of the CVs raising our expectations once again...only to deflate them soon after!!!  The good thing is ...that we'll know for sure in 24 hours!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
The funny matter in the last episode is Neelu herself is in doubt that how she is pregnant?how it happened?
I am in wonder how the negative report changed to positive report?
Mitho and Vp played may played in this how is it happened?
or is she really carrying someone else baby?
Jabbu might be the master behind this.who knows?
or as billo says she might not know who's baby is that?
Rejju pandey and MD delivers our doubts.

Gudduji's dhapad for Neelu is in pending.
when Runjhun comes to him that will be paid in double.

Runjhun ko toontne keliye sirph 24 ghande!

Mitho VP's evilness have  no limit...

The story is getting more thrilling each and every day.
Himmanshooji superb so hot...

My heart i s beating in the dhak dhak maner instead of lup-tup after seing a glance of Himmanshooji's performance in ZRA,really awesome waiting to see the full performance.
If anyone is interested - a Facebook group has been created for fans to post in about Bhagonwali. Please join - the only rule is that we wish to keep it clean.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/309193395777750/

Thanks. :)
Evil-minded, vixen Neelu is no baby therefore she should not have Mittho controlling her. I've been wondering if Mittho asks Neelu to flush her head in a toilet bowl or commit suicide if she will.Take it from me Neelu  has indeed perpetrated an ultimate evil which we are still shedding tears over for inherently selfish reasons. It's prime time Guddu confront the ultimate evil by using the cerebrum of his central nervous system properly as well as the detective as one of his accomplices. With Guddu's intuition and  this detective on his side I believe there is a sense of renewed hope since Nevidita's two months vacation is almost coming to an end.

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
@ azuria and Leesan

Please don't give the CV's these evil ideas. They may consider using them.We do not wish for a prolonged separation track but a futuristic Gunjhun track  with a whirlwind of romance. Time for Guddu to uncover fascinating new clues about the shady criminals around the plot thus flawing their schemes.The person eaves dropping is no other than that surreptitious spy, Neelu, Jabbu or one of Pappu's men of course.Prominent Pappu desperately wants to win the elections and will go to the extreme. Neelu is very influencial when it comes to men and she is not from Kannauj. Jabbu has been out of Kannauj for a while.I wouldn't doubt if Mitto and Vishu is part of this scam though. Wish that fat lady, Leela would return and assist Guddu in beating the crap out of that cockroach Vishnu, stink bug Mittho,  bumble bee Neelu and  crab louse, Pappu.

@Cleos

Yes cleos now is indeed the best time  time for Guddu to get hot leads into Neelu's past life. With this new evidence the possibly will now exist that  the child she is carrying could be Pappu's not Guddu's

Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
I dont think Nilu is pregnant of Guddu or some one els...Two doctor cant be wrong...that the blood result is positive has to do with Vishnu and Mittho..the way he nod ...Im sure he already was figure how he can change the blood result...

Lets see if the private investigator can move the story forward in a positive way...

Kalsanwali should keep digging Im sure she will find out the truth...
That could also be a possibility but why was she smiling with the doctor? Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
Detective  so truths will be out soon
Doctorconfirmed Neelu is pregnant 
Runjhun 
Mitho is  an irritating creature Vishnu 
LN is full of evils  except some good people
Neelu please don't cheat our Guddu if you continue 
Time came to unlock the truth 
What will happen next ?? 
Too busy these days  miss you 
When time co operates with me i'll be back 
otherwise 
Beautiful one pressu .Hoping that you'll drop in from time to time. Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago