Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna had a Busy Birthday!!!

Gaurav Khanna

Actors often complain that their busy schedule leave them with no time to celebrate their birthday. However, Gaurav Khanna, who is currently seen hosting Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan on Imagine, celebrated his birthday shooting for the dance show on his birthday, 11 December, 2011.

"I was busy shooting for Nachle Ve on my birthday. However, the cast and crew of the show celebrated my birthday. I think it was very sweet of them," says Gaurav. Incidentally, this is not the only time Gaurav kept busy on his birthday. "For the past five to six years, I have been busy shooting on my birthday. In fact, I like it that way. Not only this, I wish I'd be busy shooting on my next birthday as well," reveals Gaurav.

While he might have been busy shooting, Gaurav didn't miss cutting cakes on his birthday. In fact, he cut nearly five cakes on his B-day. "My friends had come to my place on 10 December, so I cut my first cake as midnight struck. And after that I cut four more cakes later in the day," says the actor.

Apart from the shooting on birthday phenomenon, there's another thing about Gaurav that amuses us. Instead of having a never ending list of things he would like to receive as gifts, Gaurav has just thing on the list. "I think perfumes are the best gift for men. But if I were to tell you which is the best birthday message I have ever got, then it would have to be from my fans. In fact, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fans who send me such beautiful messages every year. I realize it can be very painstaking to write an innovative message every time, so thanks a lot," smiles Gaurav.

Here's wishing Gaurav a belated happy birthday and hope the future brings more busy birthdays for you!!!

Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 December 2011 at 4:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesmalwica2pia09GauravsDbestKeva-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Khanna had a Busy Birthday!!!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
    wheres our love ne gang??

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
    Thnx tanya
    gaurav's such a sweetheart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

darknite

darknite

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
    Thank you very much for the news tanya. Thats so sweet of you Hug

.Tanya.

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
    Thank you Tanya!!! And God bless you Gaurav!!! You are such a sweetheart!!! And thank you so much for conceding my stupid requests all the time!!! Love you love you love you sooo much!!!

pia09

pia09

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
    Thks Tanya for the news.

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
    Wow dude is busy on his Birthday
    and i hear he is gonna be the same on his next birthday...interesting
    That means he either has a movie or a serial wid an year contract in his hands
    Suppa excited

thanks for sharing

GauravsDbest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top