India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

CAN’T UNDERSTAND (Page 2)

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

LOGIC.... that is one word that does not exist in our Phekta Mai's vocabulary.... Thabhi people can live in flat roofed houses... work in hise rise concrete structures in the 'mountain town' of Shimla!!!

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Shimla don't have the type of roads they show in the serial. I was born and brought up there so know every nook and corner of Shimla. Double lane divided roads in shimla don't exist..... High rise buildings don't exist..... the coffee shop has a totally different look... it is not so bright lighted but very very dim(used to go there regularly)... infact quite dark with very low power bulbs... The mall is not the same at all.

I am writing it because I know shimla very well....... did my schooling and univ. from there... I started watching KTH for the first time when someone here in my lab told me that Ekta is showing a serial based on Shimla... I thought maybe I'll get to see my favourite places but CryCryCry Poor me CryCry

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:43am | IP Logged
now, sujalfan.......... imagine our plight.  we live in mumbai and most of ekta mai's serials are based there.........  I have never seen the kind of roads they show in kyunki or kahani or kasuati or K street Pali hill..........
How can the house in which parvati lives in kahani be the same house in which Ramola Sikhand lives or Sujal lives in Shimla.....Wink.
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged

wowww simla'z a kool placeeee Embarrassed

i juss luvd it before n jab se kth n kkayvanjali k story bhi wahein per based hai ave started to like it even moreee Embarrassed

gull Senior Member
gull
gull

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
thats gr8
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Shimla don't have the type of roads they show in the serial. I was born and brought up there so know every nook and corner of Shimla. Double lane divided roads in shimla don't exist..... High rise buildings don't exist..... the coffee shop has a totally different look... it is not so bright lighted but very very dim(used to go there regularly)... infact quite dark with very low power bulbs... The mall is not the same at all.

I am writing it because I know shimla very well....... did my schooling and univ. from there... I started watching KTH for the first time when someone here in my lab told me that Ekta is showing a serial based on Shimla... I thought maybe I'll get to see my favourite places but CryCryCry Poor me CryCry

Poor U and poor us............CryCry...and here we thought we'll get to see Shimla without going there.........CryCry

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged
par aik faida ho gaya sujalfan ka aur woh yeh ke shimla dekhney ke chakkar main usay koi aur dikh gayiLOL
aneesha Senior Member
aneesha
aneesha

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged

even i have notied that the places get repeaed in many serials

the place where piyush and kashish went after their marriage ( the building whih they stayed in   and they were being disturbed by sujal remember)   was shown in kyunki saas bhi as ansh's house

Go to top