Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

wowww simla'z a kool placeeee 😳

i juss luvd it before n jab se kth n kkayvanjali k story bhi wahein per based hai ave started to like it even moreee 😳

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

Shimla don't have the type of roads they show in the serial. I was born and brought up there so know every nook and corner of Shimla. Double lane divided roads in shimla don't exist..... High rise buildings don't exist..... the coffee shop has a totally different look... it is not so bright lighted but very very dim(used to go there regularly)... infact quite dark with very low power bulbs... The mall is not the same at all.

I am writing it because I know shimla very well....... did my schooling and univ. from there... I started watching KTH for the first time when someone here in my lab told me that Ekta is showing a serial based on Shimla... I thought maybe I'll get to see my favourite places but 😭😭😭 Poor me 😭😭

Poor U and poor us............😭😭...and here we thought we'll get to see Shimla without going there.........😭😭

Aqsa thumbnail
par aik faida ho gaya sujalfan ka aur woh yeh ke shimla dekhney ke chakkar main usay koi aur dikh gayi😆
aneesha thumbnail

even i have notied that the places get repeaed in many serials

the place where piyush and kashish went after their marriage ( the building whih they stayed in   and they were being disturbed by sujal remember)   was shown in kyunki saas bhi as ansh's house

gull thumbnail
ite common in ekta 's serialz😃😃😆
debashree thumbnail

yar kuch to spare karna parega

dn get me in other waz but whether4 we like or not like we do keep watching mais serial ....its just like a magnetic attraction...wat say guys??

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Ya like a magnatic attraction.....and u know who is magnatic centre point😉!!!
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who r ya talkin abt chocolateee???sujal???😕
gull thumbnail
y r u both fighting its not gud😃 Edited by gull - 19 years ago
NaMrItA thumbnail

hey.......guys.....

is swayam sujals elder bro???????

if yes then how?????