Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASHISH_IN thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I must say that he was wrong! by taking this step he did give mom to his(nandini's) daughter but wht abt Tanya coz he didn't give patni ka haq to her.πŸ˜• did u guys understand wht I mean❓
DeepAnBH thumbnail

He is now in love with tanya or so it is potrayed

Shaheen786 thumbnail

hey have they shown Tanya as pregnant, coz she did mention she hoped karan was a good father for their child?

Shaheen

mm21 thumbnail
i , think he shouldn't have married Tanya...
Zahir2k2 thumbnail
Yea, tanya can be bhoomi's foster mother without marrying Karan.  Karan doesn't have any relation to Bhoomi in ways of father, so marrying tanya didn't really do anything besides make up future storylines...
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, he couldve just accpted bhoomi. but by marrying tanya, its unfair to nandini. and by loving nandini, its unfair to tanya. so he had to either chose. i guess he chose the stronger side.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
exactly......and isn't it illegal πŸ˜•
Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago
moonlight thumbnail
I guess they needed some storyline after the leap, hence the state of affairs.
I think TAnya is prettier and a better actress than NAndini.
moonlight thumbnail
What will happen when NAndini wakes up? How will KAran justify his stand? Even though, he did not want to establish a relationship with TAnya, he was forced to do so. Tulsi influenced him to consummate his marriage.

If you look at KAran's whole history (he did not marry NAndini because of Tulsi's promise to Ansh), he has always been influenced by one person or the other, which suggests a prettty weak willed person.