Zegers Sold Himself to Research Role

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Zegers Sold Himself to Research Role

By WENN| Friday, March 17, 2006

Kevin Zegers

HOLLYWOOD - Canadian actor Kevin Zegers stalked the streets pretending to be a male ********** while preparing for his role in new movie Transamerica.
The 21-year-old star, who plays Felicity Huffman's gigolo son in the movie, solicited another man for sex and agreed a price, before making his escape through a back door.

And Zegers insists he was relieved to become familiar with the "scary" aspect of his role prior to filming. He tells gay magazine Attitude, "I went to Toronto with my manager and he showed me the hustler neighborhoods where kids sell themselves.

"So I went in there and sold myself for $350 and proceeded to run off as fast as possible; I said I was going to the bathroom, exited out the back door and ran off."

And the star haggled to ensure his customer valued his assets. He adds, "He started out with $200 and I said I would only do $500 because I don't do this very often. He said the most he had was $350. I said I'd take it.

"It was a cool learning experience because it was much more civilized than I imagined. I thought the whole film would be scary for me to do so getting that stuff out of the way before you start alleviates being uncomfortable when you're on set."

Source: Hollywood

hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thanx for the info Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top