Paalkhi

India-Forums

Discussion of the Week

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Due to the Wedding we had last week, I didnt post up our regular Discussion of the Week.

This week our Discussion Topic is Sushma and CK Jagirdar.

1. How did u find Sushma's behaviour towards Daksh when Pranjal said he wanted to marry Palak?
  2. Do you think Sushma and CK make a good couple or CK and Mohini? Why?
  3. Who do you think would understand CK's point of view of this situation better, Sushma or Mohini?
  4. Suppose you were in Daksh's shoes and Sushma was yelling at you because Palak loved you, what would you tell her?
  5. You have just been offered to play the opposite of Sushma or CK, would you take the offer? Why or why not?
  • Funny Question of the Week: If you were asked to take CK or Pranjal to the dumb show, who would it be and why? (take this in a funny way)

Thanks for Participating,

Paalkhi Dev. Team

(manjot, gk_09)

mango IF-Veteran Member
mango
mango

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
hmm...me will answer those questions later...but for his mom's behaviour...i have started hating her due to that...the way she blames daksh for everything whenever something happens to pranjal...i mean daksh is also her son or is he not?...i just got tired all her yelling at daksh all the time so i stopped watching the TV as it's the same thing each day...
paalkhirocks Senior Member
paalkhirocks
paalkhirocks

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Well, Sushma is becoming more of into the negative side than the positive as she used to. Reason: she's yelling at daksh when he didn't even do anything. I mean like what is this. Confused Huh. Before, the accident she hated Daksh, after the accident she loved Daksh(when he was pretending to be like Pranjal and except for when his truth came out). But after she finally gave in and she Palak and daksh married when Pranjal came. Then she went against Daksh again. It's as if Daksh isn't her child. She's behaving like it's someone else's child. Oh, I get really angry when she shouts and yells at daksh. Angry Angry Angry
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Where is everybody?

It's like I'm the only member in thsi forum!!

I thought you promised that you and me would make this forum more fun. How can we make it fun if you dont help me out!!

Please Participate! It's a Request Embarrassed

Thanks,

gurprit
AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Nice discussion gurpreet (:D) Paalkhi is an interesting show but I can't describe how rude Sushma is towards Daksh after they found out he alive. I was disgusted! Everytime I see her screaming at Daksh and Palak I feel like going up to her and slapping her. I feel so sorry for Daksh when he starts crying and feels upset. He looks so cute and the way he comforts Palak when she i all upset is so cute. Palak and Daksh look so cute together in the show better than pranjal and Palak
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top