India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

shd we sponsor armanswardrobe

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

well t and d have gone kangal,i think they r not even looking at armaan,concentrting on stupid jessica,and mr.p and introducing some more vamps on the show(that model is another one).i think we have to sponsor new wrdrobe for armaan,as for hair cut,lagta hai ,i have to arrange for abarber 2, who will help me

tablet

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

OMG!! I was going to start a similar topic tablet..

Yes we need to collect money for Armaan's haircut and a wardrobe for sure...

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yeah ,bechara armaan LOL LOL LOL
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
lol, ya.. but can't apurva get his own haircut thoo? im in US and i have no idea how to get to him, e.t.c.
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

I think the directors decide his look.. to look more realistic.. So in real life also he has to follow few things

for his devdas look he was shown unshaven and not groomed at all....

But with his current hairstyle I am not sure what are they trying to convey..may be he has decided to grow his hair till he meets Jassi....

Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

They are just telling us Armaan has no time to visit the saloon, all hairdressers are busy with Jassi.

He is like Majnu cannot think of anything leave alone his hair, poor him he looked so cute and beleiving yesterday...and I have to admit his hair did look absurd.Embarrassed

Jassi comeback soonAngry Armaan is turning all ugly then we would have to go over all you went thru ...Armaan will be writing a dairy next of how pretty Jassi rejected him because of his bad hairstyle.

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Well maybe it's all an attempt to show us how Jassi will react when she sees Armaan all ugly and unkempt ...... reversal of roles! Might be interesting to watch actually!
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

yeah ,bechara armaan LOL LOL LOL

bechara armaan!!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index