Kkavyanjali's Story So Far!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi I'm new to Kkavyanjali!!! It seems very nice so can anyone tell me the story so far!!!??? Atleast tell me what's happening right now whose child is it!!?? Is it Pammi or Anjali's baby??? Why Pammi has the child??? Why are Kavya and Anjali not together??? Do they still love each other??? Please tell me!!!

Thanks

Bye Bye

Kavya Nanda, a charming and eligible young man, is the only son of the late Mayank Nanda and his wife, Nitya Nanda. He is the sole heir to more than half of the Nanda group of industries.

Kavya is coming back to India after many years and everyone in the close-knit joint family is eagerly awaiting his return. A series of parties and celebrations have been planned to welcome him. And in one such party, Kavya sees a beautiful girl who leaves a lasting impression on his mind.

After this first encounter, he repeatedly sees the same girl in various places, but is not able to speak to her on all occasions. However, her memory haunts him and eventually, he finds himself falling in love with this mysterious woman.

And one day, Kavya witnesses an accident...

Yash Nanda's Family

Yash Nanda
Yash Nanda (dadaji) is the head of the Nanda family. He is the main pillar of the family and has kept the family intact with his love and affection. He has struggled extremely in the past before reaching the pinnacles of success. Nanda is very modern and lively unlike the regular patriarchs.

Badi Dadi
She is Yash and Raj Nanda's mother and lives in Simla, away from the rest of the family in Mumbai. She has the habit of embarrassing people with her sharp one-liners.

Sharmila Nanda
Dadi also called dida is very attached to Yash and shares a great rapport with her husband. She loves all her grandchildren but Kavya has a special place in her heart.

Mayank: He is Yash Nanda's dead son.

Nitya
Nitya is Mayank's widow and the elder bahu of the Nanda family. She is a multi-faceted woman. She is someone who can play chess with youngsters and sing bhajans with the elders. She can cook Indian as well as Continental cuisine. She reads India Today as well as film glossies. Though a homemaker, she keeps herself updated about the world around her through the internet.

Kavya
He is a charming and handsome young man who is pursuing MBA in Switzerland. He is everybody's favourite and has the charm and attitude to attract everyone. He is the kind of man every girl would love to have for a husband.

Nihaal
He is a complete flirt and Kavya's best friend. He is nearly a part of Kavya's family though he cannot speak a word in front of Shlok.

Raj Nanda's Family Raj Nanda
He is Yash Nanda's younger brother and has three sons - Sameer, Rudraksh and Adeep. He respects his elder brother and never opposes the decisions made by Yash Nanda.

Sushma Nanda: She is Raj Nanda's dead wife

Adeep
His is Raj Nanda's youngest son and a bachelor though past 35. Though he spends most of his time with youngsters, he is fondly called chachu. He is in the habit of cracking jokes about Romila.

Sameer
Sameer is Raj Nanda's second son and is very successful with everything he does. He has a passion for horse racing. He shares a unique relationship with his wife Vanshita; though he openly tells her that he doesn't like her arrogance, he loves her the way she is. He is very young at heart though he has two sons - Jay and Shlok.

Vanshita
She is an attractive but arrogant middle-aged woman who carries herself extremely well. She is the perfect high society woman and the second bahu of the Nanda family. She doesn't interfere in the lives of her sons and feels that they should be allowed to live life as they wish. Though she frequently argues with Sameer over this issue, she manages to get her way. However, she shares a special relationship with Sameer.

Shlok
He is a stylish and spoilt youngster who is arrogant and lives life on his terms. Though he has great chemistry with Kavya, he is somewhat detached from the rest of the family. He has a well-toned body picks on Nihaal whenever he gets the chance and Nihaal is helpless in front of him.

Jay
He is a very insecure and dim-witted youngster who is unable to make the smallest decision without help from others. However, he adores Kavya for being nice and not abusing him for his lack of confidence.

Rudraksh: He is Raj Nanda's second son and Romila's husband. He has three children - Arpita, Ruhina and Sandip.

Romila
She is Raj Nanda's wife and a loud-mouthed woman. She has the habit of overusing 'the' while conversing in English. She is constantly worried about her daughter's marriages.

Arpita
She is a young and boy-crazy girl who wants to live it up before getting married. She is mobile phone-savvy and is constantly on the phone with boys. She gets irritated when her mother tried to match-make.

Ruhina She is Arpita's younger sister and is a modern but level-headed girl. She is very concerned about the family's reputation and keeps warning Arpita. She understands her mother well and adores Kavya, though she has her own brother - Sandip.

Sandip
Sandip is Romila's elder son and is an absent-minded young man. He has a knack for getting in to trouble all the time.

Anjali (Anju): She is the girl Kavya meets in Shimla.

Ved is Anjalis child...
pammis got it because nitya kidnapped it and gve it to pammi so everyone thinks that Ved is pammis child...
kavya and anjali r not together because when anjali was jus pregnant kavya thought that kavya had an affiar with Yug and they broke up on thier 1st anni and thought that the child she was pregnant with was yug's....
yep kavya and anjali stil love each other

😃 hope that helped
Originally posted by rahman2005

Hi I'm new to Kkavyanjali!!! It seems very nice so can anyone tell me the story so far!!!??? Atleast tell me what's happening right now whose child is it!!?? Is it Pammi or Anjali's baby??? Why Pammi has the child??? Why are Kavya and Anjali not together??? Do they still love each other??

ok!  i will try!

Ved is kavya and Anjali'z child!

cuz she kidnapped it frm them and said that he waz dead.

cuz of misunderstandins that kavya thought that anjali waz pregent with yug's child!

yes they love each other!

hope that helped!

ask me if u have more questions!

Yep,they old most of it...... 😛
Thankssssssssss!!!!!!!! It really helped me!!!! Thanksssssss!!!!!!!! Ok now tell me where is the story going does Kavya know it's his child??? Is Pammi sympathizing with Anjali or with Mummy Ji???
Ok tell me it's said "One day, Kabya meets an accident"??!!! What does it mean??? And one day I saw Kavya was looking for Anjali and he found her and she was sayign she's not Anjali after the accident she had!!! Was it Anjali or someone else?

Thankssssssssss!!!!!!!! It really helped me!!!! Thanksssssss!!!!!!!! Ok now tell me where is the story going does Kavya know it's his child??? Is Pammi sympathizing with Anjali or with Mummy Ji???

kavya know abt the child that its his and anjali's, thats why he wont anjali back.

pammi has all of a sudden become good , sypathising anjali, and wants to get the family back together which she ruined. she behaved badly infront of kavya, and got a divorce filed.

Ok tell me it's said "One day, Kabya meets an accident"??!!! What does it mean??? And one day I saw Kavya was looking for Anjali and he found her and she was sayign she's not Anjali after the accident she had!!! Was it Anjali or someone else?

he met a girl anjum in shimla and fell in love with her, but she dies in an accident which kavya witnesses only. he was too depressed, and sees another girl anjali with the same face. later to find out that anjali, was acting as anjum before in shimla and did all of this for revenge. she blamed her twin sis death (4 yrs ago) on kavya. n kavya had no idea abt anjum before the shimla meeting. actually nityaji rejects the marriage proposal, anjum is disheartened and kills herself. and kavya didnt know abt the proposal and anjum's death or family.