Best Wardrobe

Poll

Whose got the Best Wardrobe on TD?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
harsy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Since beginning of TD only DK got the perfect ward robe.....except for few instances.... 👏 👏 I like his ward robe.....next comes Suhas.....

JSK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsy

Since beginning of TD only DK got the perfect ward robe.....except for few instances.... 👏 👏 I like his ward robe.....next comes Suhas.....

JSK

agree with harsy, Dk's wardrobe is the best and then Suhas
Dk's pink shirt was a major mistake...but since then he has been good...would like to see him in  t-shirts and jeans more...although he looks very dashing in suits .

I like the sarees Suhas wears....very nice silk sarees ...lovely muted colours and she carries them off with elegance...her make up is also good.
hello98 thumbnail
DK's wardrobe is the best so far.
harsy thumbnail
Yaar i think my rupu has to try kurthas on DK...those will look good n classy....ofcourse he must carry those t-shirts also....but kurthas r perfect to his personality...we have seen on diwaali special episode n also on havan scene....

JSK
hello98 thumbnail
Yes he looks very nice in kurtas.
Jaslove thumbnail
dk, from beginning,except for the time he was marrying pori, that pagari type thing a big no no. 😃

disha's saris were really good, looks like ever since her dresser died in a car accident her sari wardrobe isn't that good now days.

i guess thats the reason we don't see Big J or lalit any more 😉 😆 on the TD section
mona05 thumbnail
agree with harsy and hello98...we want to see DK in kurtas more often...Rupu can show him relaxing at home in kurtas

Another character with good wardrobe is Ali.. 😊 even Jharna looks nice in her sarees...they suit her bright and cheerful personality.
Halz25 thumbnail
Hey who said that they made a mistake in DKs pink shirt I thought that looked quite nice.
harsy thumbnail
Sooooo true Monaji.....Jharna wears very nice sarees which match her character and also her personality.... 👏 👏 I simply love this character...even johnny has got nice costumes...I miss this girl.. 😭

Halz25 i agree that rose shirt was good but it looks sooo gaudy on his body yaar... 😕

JSK
hello98 thumbnail
That pink shirt good or bad did not suit him...personally I didnt like it all.