India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

<<<what's your problem?>>>>

Canadian321 Groupbie
Canadian321
Canadian321

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Don't u guys hate it so much when people keep saying stop watching kyunki, because something they hate is happening on the show or that they don't like this track, because if u do not like it, do not watch it!!! But you don't have to create topics saying "stop watching". Let me just tell u that if everything good keeps happening, then no ones gonna watch it, so the writers have to make it interesting. Another thing that makes me, and probally most of u guys angry to is that people who post topics saying "help" and when we open them all they want is someone to post of the next video for March or to make updates. Stop doing that! Because the people that make/post the videos, do it as fast as they can, so don't post useless topics for the next video update

I seem so negative, but i just want u guys to know this, because I'm sure we all feel the same way

What do u guys think

BabyStone IF-Sizzlerz
BabyStone
BabyStone

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i kind of agree but here at IF everyone has the right to say speak their opinion by the way welcome to IF you'll have loads of fun here.
dilsharn Goldie
dilsharn
dilsharn

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i agree to. Confused
but i guess its there right. Smile
and who know one day we will be in there place Confused
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
yeah but its there opinion and there allowed it
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

I AGREE TOO

*Please do not post in all CAPS. It represents shouting in the internet lingo.*

Edited by EiShA - 20 March 2006 at 6:28am
smarika Senior Member
smarika
smarika

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i think u also did the same thing. i also opened it what is inside u write such a ........
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smarika

i think u also did the same thing. i also opened it what is inside u write such a ........

LOLLOL

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Canadian321

Don't u guys hate it so much when people keep saying stop watching kyunki, because something they hate is happening on the show or that they don't like this track, because if u do not like it, do not watch it!!! But you don't have to create topics saying "stop watching". Let me just tell u that if everything good keeps happening, then no ones gonna watch it, so the writers have to make it interesting. Another thing that makes me, and probally most of u guys angry to is that people who post topics saying "help" and when we open them all they want is someone to post of the next video for March or to make updates. Stop doing that! Because the people that make/post the videos, do it as fast as they can, so don't post useless topics for the next video update

I seem so negative, but i just want u guys to know this, because I'm sure we all feel the same way

What do u guys think

ya Im agreee with u 100000%.

yesterday was a topic sayin who watch kyunki,,,,, like that..

so when we view it says kyunki is mad ..Ekta is mad..mad one watch kyunki,, thats a personal thing if they  like or not... but orderin or say stop watch thats a crazy.....

im very angery with that....

Go to top