Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharila thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks for the pics, I like him just the way he is, can never complain about anything that has to do with him
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh yes i remember i saw pardes again recently and he did look funny and in the end scene where he is walkin angrily towards sharukh khan he looks weird
but his acting was good
does anyone remember the scene where mahima brings tea for him and he flirts with her and asks to put more sugar and in the end asks her to take that sweet tea and says what intelligence something like that and that scene was lot similar to armaan scenes
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

oh yes i remember i saw pardes again recently and he did look funny and in the end scene where he is walkin angrily towards sharukh khan he looks weird
but his acting was good
does anyone remember the scene where mahima brings tea for him and he flirts with her and asks to put more sugar and in the end asks her to take that sweet tea and says what intelligence something like that and that scene was lot similar to armaan scenes

yup i remember that scene. it was like one of armaan's.😊

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Awwwwwww, he looks cute. Thanks priyaaa 😊

cute???πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...he looked girlish+g*yish+kiddish🀒

moondust thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

cute???πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...he looked girlish+g*yish+kiddish🀒

LMAOOOOOOO BuffyπŸ˜†..finally, someone agrees with me on the feminine thingπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Tomiko thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thanks for the pics πŸ˜›
priyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

LMAOOOOOOO
BuffyπŸ˜†..finally, someone
agrees with me on the feminine thingπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

yaar i'll agree he looks girly..but thats what makes him
choooooo amazingly cute!!! 😳