Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

K3G expected to replace Jassi... - Page 2

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey, I like amit jain😊….he's not really good looking or cute but he's a fine actor👏👏…it was sad that his role in YMLH was butchered😭…..hope to see him here😃….and the  more I get to know about AA, the more I dislike him🤢😡… my one and only reason to watch jjkn ( i.e armaan/AA) has been crushed…now I care a damn😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassisuri thumbnail

no one can replace jassi , jjkn will remain forever in our hearts, i dont think any serial can get the popularity jjkn got, no matter how long they run, 😭😭

Edited by jassisuri - 18 years ago
Sharila thumbnail
Thanks for the info but I dont think any other serial can ever replace JJKN
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks i did read that today morning in mumbai mirror

whats in store lets see
moondust thumbnail
Noooooooooo! 😡 ..this can't be true 😭

Some wannabe saas-bahu show CANNOT replace JJKN 😭 ..Go Kyunki, YOU ROCK!! 😃 😃 😃
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Buffie

Hey, I like amit jain😊….he's not really good looking or cute but he's a fine actor👏👏…it was sad that his role in YMLH was butchered😭…..hope to see him here😃….and the  more I get to know about AA, the more I dislike him🤢😡… my one and only reason to watch jjkn ( i.e armaan/AA) has been crushed…now I care a damn😡

Hey..i like AMit Jain too. YMLH went down the drain after he was sidelined.

But Buffie yaar...bechara AA. I know i was the most furious at him some days ago, but now i feel sorry. What a situation he is caught in.😕

insouciance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blyton

Hey..i like AMit Jain too. YMLH went down the drain after he was sidelined.

But Buffie yaar...bechara AA. I know i was the most furious at him some days ago, but now i feel sorry. What a situation he is caught in.😕

no , its not coz of the manda thing and his being a JKG...another serious puke inducing sachh.....🤢