Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika as Vadera Bahu - IF video! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Added the YT link :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiShaholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika as Vadera Bahu - IF video! (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KiShaholic.

IF-Stunnerz

KiShaholic.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the youtube link Hoor Hug

I swear Tacker is really tacky at times ROFL ROFL

i cant believe they were talking about "loose motions" ROFL UFF

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80-Hoor-sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the yt link.. and the tacker tales continueROFLROFL
some of his gems.. looking at the attire - Ye jo bhi hainROFL KD must be wondering if its some sort of alien capeROFL and then backs it up with modern technology.. har jagah see li hain taki heelay nahi ROFLROFL Randomness has another dimension when it comes to him.. gosh..

who u talking to on the phone also made meROFLROFL chichora.. jahan chance miley shuru.. maine kheer DABAA leeROFL reminds me of my bro.. his typical daba ley..

and the epic DORKY chronicles of lomotil.. ROFL dude next time u have a prob remembering the name rem lomotil stands for loose motion pill.. cant help gush on KD.. what a seedhi bachchi... going everyone has loose motionsROFL m no alien.. she shld really try to make a habit of taking offense sometimes.. public hain dudeLOL kuch bhi.. 

ghamaasaan chakkar.. LOL shadayantra.. m thinking this guy was a mahabharat fan like meROFL his lingo gives it out.. but I have been linked wid all co-stars of ALL size and forms.. waddaROFLROFL WHO has he worked wid b4.. ROFL

Chalu statement.. till then u keep cooking it up.. and we'll keep denying it..ROFLROFL and KD scored there with her bidu talk.. Love u galCool

P.S. how cld I forget.. tht random mike uncle almost sitting on their head during the romanchik scene.. ROFLROFL I wld be so claustrophobic with tht many ppl on my face.. gosh.. how do these ppl act..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Hoor-KiShaholic.

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Most welcome guys :)

Haha i agree Yamz di nd Sonali. KT is just TOO much at time! Talking about loose motions in front of the camera!? ROFLROFL KD is such a achi si bachi .. KT's company will surely affect her sooon :P ROFL

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@sonali 19281- kt is not  linked with every costar coz whatever i know he link with only krystal now. there is no wadda  for with whom he worked before. 

if u think i'm rude then it's ok.

& abot KT yeh he is too chichora. always making weired commentsBig smile

Edited by loveYM - 13 December 2011 at 2:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top