Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika as Vadera Bahu - IF video!

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/174349-jeevika-shares-about-her-first-day-as-vadera-bahu.htm

The video basically shows Jeevika spending her first date in the Wadera House.
According to a rasm, she has to make some sweet dish nd hence she makes kheer. But because she was talking to Maanvi on the phone while making it, she forgets to add sugar to the kheer 😆 Viren tastes it nd realises that the kheer is pheeki. So to avoid Jeevika face the embarrassment, he eats all of the kheer that she had made (Awww ❤️)

Later they show KryRan describing the scene. They also denied their dating rumors saying that linking up co-stars who are really good friends in real life is very common in the industry. But the fact is that they are NOT dating nd are just good friends 😳

Krystle also describes a scene where she is supposed to pick from the menu what she (as Jeevika) wants to eat in lunch or/and dinner 😆

[QUOTE=tanya_100]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=0dBmmOfgEjM#t=0s[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the link, Tanya :)

Edited by -Hoor- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahzia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would be glad if u can covert this video to youtube as cuz of so
Some prb I can't view this video! Please thanks alot
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Does anyone mind giving an update on what's being said??
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Check it now Yamz di..

Updated it with the written update. Will add YT video as soon as i find one :)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG viren eats up all the kheer just to save Jeevika from being embarrased...SO CUTE! 😍 thanks a ton hoor, can't wait to watch this...pls do upload it on youtube whenever you can..this video is not opening for me :@
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Hoor <3

LOL @ Jeevika forgetting to add sugar because of Manvi. That's not a good sign.

Viren is adorable and I'm glad Krystle-Karan cleared the dating rumour. Hope they're left alone.
shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sooo sweet! viren save jeevika and in turn upsets his stomach!!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks a  lot hoor for the written update...!!

luv kryran...glad they cleared the rumours...i guess we are the first ones who are happy tht they are not a couple and just gud frnds...lol...!!!!

virika are adorable as always...poor viren...abhi toh bas shuruat hai...!!!

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, Hoor. If i'm not mistaken...KD mentioned you, along with Yamini in her iv...right? Really happy for u girls!

The segment was really cute. LOL...it seems funny how eveyone's sitting normally, n the actors have to do a scene. Tough job it is!

KT's modern technology 🤣 From where does he get these ideas?? 😆 OMG...lomotil...no wonder KD phases out when he starts randomizing like this 🤣

Wrote the same thing in the SBS vala thread also...i liked the way KT n KD are handling this link-up issue. They aren't going into unneccessary explanations n all. It seems they both are enjoying all this...let the media ppl say w/e they want...we kno how to deal with it 😆

KD is sooo cute..."iss victim ke saath ye victim bhi victim bun gayi hai" 🤣 She's learnt how to deal with him now..."sahi hai bidhu.."🤣 Loving her bindaas attitude!

The kheer scene sounds cute...n OMG..Menu card 🤣 Poor Jeevika...😆
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing Hooriye... 🤗