Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

My Opinion on Vidhi's Negative Role (Page 3)

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaira.daud

Ok, Sohan is not blood related to the Kapoor's just because Lalit adopted him (which i clearly remember) doesn't mean he's blood related to him...he's just Nikita's son...it doesn't make him anyones chachu it's just a rishta but it's not a blood rishta...what about those people who say oh yeh ghar ki beti hai and then that family's son gets married to her...that's not a blood rishta but it's still a rishta...so why is that allowed?  and anyway...whether she's esha's daughter or Taashu's daughter...you're idea of Sohan marrying his niece would still be the same...but it's not that case...Sohan is not blood related to any of the Kapoor's except for Nikita

i agree with u that there is no blood relation, but under law, if you legally adopt a child then that relationship is binding and effects the whole family and legally the marriage between adopted and blood siblings is not legal and recognized by law and religion. saying ghar ki beti and accepting as ghar ki beti under law are 2 different things.

Anyways why are arguing over this. It is an Ekta kapoor serial, we have seen far worse inconsistencies than this.

And I want to just add thanks for the link to Xdrive, I was able to watch both serials. You r a life saver.

Thanks
Racmonpheebs

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Hey Racmonpheebs...no problem...it was the least i could do...becuz i was dying to see them too and well i guess doing a good deed will give its fruits...

Go to top