India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

My Opinion on Vidhi's Negative Role

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

I have some ideas about Vidhi, why she's after Abhay Kapoor.  It is possible that she is Taashu and Abhay's daughter, while Trishul is not Taashu and Abhay's son but is Esha and Puri's son.  It could be that Esha and Taashu teamed up together, and since it's easier for Trishul to get power of attorney in Kapoor Industries, they decided to make Trishul Taashu and Abhay's son.   Once he gets the power of attorney he will destroy Kapoor Industries.  Therefore, Vidhi and Trishul are not related and can be married.  And ever wonder why they never did a DNA test to prove Trishul was Abhay's son?  Maybe he's not! 

Now, the question about Sohan falling in love with Vidhi, Sohan is actually not Lalit Kapoor's son, but Rahul Kapoor's son, Nikita's ex-husband.  Therefore, Nikita gave birth to Sohan from a previous marriage.  So that doesn't make Vidhi marrying her own Chachu, because Sohan isn't Lalit's real son. 

Now, Vidhi is after Abhay Kapoor because of what he did to Taashu.  Trishul can have two reasons to why he wants Abhay Kapoor dead.

Because of what he did to Esha.
  • Because he loves Vidhi and has his own benefit in it if he helps her out.

For those of you who say that Esha and Abhay are the parents of Vidhi, you are wrong, at least in my opinion.  Esha and Abhay may have had an affair, but their affair was long over before Vidhi was born.  If Vidhi was Abhay and Esha's daughter, then Abhay would have had to have the affair with Esha a little bit before the 18 year leap, because Vidhi is about Kumud's age.  Abhay was already in love with Kkusum at that time and had already done her be-izzati before Vidhi was born.  Plus, Mahi was already in the picture, Kali was about to be born.  That shows Abhay really did love Kkusum and didn't dare think about having an affair with anyone.  So it is impossible for Vidhi to be Esha and Abhay's daughter.  It is also not possible for Vidhi to be Esha and Puri's daughter because Esha only had a son from him.  So Vidhi, all together, is not Esha's daughter in any way.  If she's the daughter of any of the four women Abhay's been with, it's Taashu, because Mahi only gave birth to Kali, and Kkusum only gave birth to Kumud.  Kkusum may have given birth to a son, but that son died.  Taashu is the only one who is the question mark as to who she gave birth to.  It is possible that Vidhi or Trishul are her kids because she was married to Abhay and was divorced from him a short time before the 18 year leap.  But, Trishul could also be Esha and Puri's son, because that son still has to appear.  I might be wrong, maybe Esha's son still has to make an appearance.  Anyway, that is my philosophy.

Edited by sumaira.daud - 28 March 2005 at 8:46pm

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
infact, trishul isnt abhays son at all. hes a mohra brought up by tashu. pplz say his real son is agnivesh, but he put trishul on the spot, so his real son wont get harmed. and vidhi is esha's daughter, we dont know the truth yet. and the fact of who's son sohan is, we don't know that either. if he wasn't lalits son, then why is lalit giving sooo much attention to him?? and why isnt nikita's ex husband appearing for crap/money and et.c?

Edited by mikagurl23 - 28 March 2005 at 9:10pm
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
wow!! good theory! really good
I didn't think of Sohan's actual blood father
I remember that now
that was a big deal back then
but your prediction could be right

but here's a question
How in the world did Tashu and Abhay have a mysterious kid in the first place?
Remember when Tashu faked her pregnancy, Abhay told his family that he had never even once touched Tashu, so it was impossible for him to be the father of her child!
So maybe the kid wasn't Abhay's son!
Maybe it was Tashu's EX hubby's son!!!

ANd Tashu brainwashed Trish into thinking otherwise
but your predictions are pretty good
there has to be a reason behind Vidhi's hatred
nss526 Groupbie
nss526
nss526

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Wow, thats a great theory.

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

infact, trishul isnt abhays son at all. hes a mohra brought up by tashu. pplz say his real son is agnivesh, but he put trishul on the spot, so his real son wont get harmed. and vidhi is esha's daughter, we dont know the truth yet. and the fact of who's son sohan is, we don't know that either. if he wasn't lalits son, then why is lalit giving sooo much attention to him?? and why isnt nikita's ex husband appearing for crap/money and et.c?

That whole scene of him asking for money is over...we found out Sohan was Rahul and Nikita's son in the beginning and lalit gives him attention because he really loved him...i mean he adopted Sohan and he felt that it wasn't Sohan's fault that he was part of their family so he decided to accept him...we do know who's son he is...it was just never mentioned after that...i mean it was in the beginning of the serial but after he disappeared...he was never mentioned...you kno ekta how she just makes ppl disappear without any ending to them...

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smilingstar3

wow!! good theory! really good
I didn't think of Sohan's actual blood father
I remember that now
that was a big deal back then
but your prediction could be right

but here's a question
How in the world did Tashu and Abhay have a mysterious kid in the first place?
Remember when Tashu faked her pregnancy, Abhay told his family that he had never even once touched Tashu, so it was impossible for him to be the father of her child!
So maybe the kid wasn't Abhay's son!
Maybe it was Tashu's EX hubby's son!!!

ANd Tashu brainwashed Trish into thinking otherwise
but your predictions are pretty good
there has to be a reason behind Vidhi's hatred

Hey you're right there...how did they have a kid?...hmmm??...well it can't be Taashu's ex husbands son because he was never shown...i mean she lived in the Kanwar house and so where was Trishul at that time?...but I mean obviously there has to be some kind of explanation...I mean Abhay accepted Trishul...maybe they had slept together once or something...

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
my mom said that according to the script that ms. ekta wrote a long time back, abhay married taashu but only to be near kusum...he never had anything with her.  but taashu has relations with her ex husband, and while he wasn't shown, she could have gotten pregnant by him later and then decided to come back and play games with Kusum and Abhay.  I didn't know that Esha even had a daughter...much less have any other boyfriend other then going after Abhay for his money....and that was a long time ago.  What if Trishul is not the son of anyone...he's just there to play around while Viddhi gets what she wants....but then again, Viddhi can't be Taashu's daughter...I don't think that's it.  And Agnivesh....they were gonna show him as Taashu's son, but then they changed it to Trishul cuz his character is better....thats what I heard according to this forum.  Ekta's screwing me over with this too. 
**VaRiNdEr** Groupbie
**VaRiNdEr**
**VaRiNdEr**

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

(Deadtashu vidhi abhay kkusum trishul eesha.Dead).......

i know wuts goin on so far in the story......but after reading all of ur predictions i really feel like i dont know anything.......

im totally confusedConfused.......

Edited by **VaRiNdEr** - 28 March 2005 at 10:31pm

Go to top