Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SBS: Day with karan Tacker (LINK) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Nice segment...i'm really liking this guy...simple n straightforward!

KT n his KT-ness...ek hi nahaya dhoya insaan...my mom ROFL TG...he didn't take up script writing ROFL  And the bit abt him n KD...liked the way he handled it...didn't give in a bit to the reporter/interviewer...KT's a smart guy LOL  He seems to be very close to his family...mom, dad, sis! Nice!!

Male biwi...ROFL kahan se he finds these words, man? ROFL 

Liked his answers in the car...maa main star bun gya ROFL  And he's  ever ready to sing! LOL

The item that he is...went straight to the girl's room...to see haryali ROFL 

Just like he seemed to take the dulha getup too seriously...biwi ko bhi real biwi samajh raha hai. ROFL  Sona, if u read this...my antennas caught some signal on the bit where he goes to KD's room after getting ready. Waisey bhi..kya saath saath rooms hain, boss ROFL

Oh chalo one more endless nonsensical entertainment in store..LOL love it.. will watch it in 6 or so hrs.. LOL and idk abt yer antenna boss.. my radar is working overtime.. esp today as high on caffeine as I am.. will talk abt it when we chatLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsayesha_80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS: Day with karan Tacker (LINK) (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
^^ today was KT day...n when KT is there...u know its entertainment guaranteed ROFL

I also have to tell u something...hope i remember it when we talk. Chalo,cya at our regular time. And where's that LkM ki bhi maa?? LOL Will try n ask her to come ol as well.

tara_211sonali.19281

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I sooo enjoyed this was brilliant.. KT is awesome!! Love this guy more and more... Was a treat to watch. And loved how he got onset and got ready was at the girls dressing room with KD lol- his excuse was that it was more open lol and some more masti scenes.  Was great..  And he looks so hot in the morning *drool* lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
SBS KT day caps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips-Kruti.S-ayesha_80sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL wat a guy really... LOL oh he is total punjabi package.. never a dull moment in his day is it.. when there is he just crashes on the couchROFL oh.. tacker gems.. the EPIC one was totally Ek Disha DimaagROFLROFL and I tht I was random... feel so proud of myself now.. LOL

gosh his daily food habits frked me out..totally my lifestyle.. less oil, salt, wheat bread and brown rice.. and did he just say Complex Carbohydrate.. ROFL tht just made my day.. LOLCool 

his male biwi ref reminded me of my bestie at work who calls me work husbandROFLapparently the 8-9 hrs at work is when she tries to forget her hubby and I am his behavioral clone.. LOL but howlarious seg.. from the BG music.. the shaitaniya.. to the naha dhoya insaan.. LOL to the sets mein jaatey hi chichora radar on... do I blame him.. I have such a girl crush on KDs eyes.. the greyish blue hues..she has gorgeous eyes really.. I wld so flirt her if I were a man...LOL and KT is all punjabi upar se.. so his chichorapan must be maroying gulatis..LOL

cldnt help LOL at the reporter woman.. first thing she asks him is abt d more than friends wala epic news seg.. like let him wake up completelyLOL and same thing with KD.. jatey hi uchal padi on tht poor gal and KD has tht sincere wat do I say to this hyper woman now lookROFLbut all aside tht Ek disha dimaag just took the cake.. I cldnt focus on anything else after thtROFLROFL i do wish the music was a lil less loud.. cldnt really hear half d things he was saying in the set..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 December 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsNonchalant-Kruti.S-MariQuestFilms

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hes an awesome punjabi munda...just lives his life to the fullest...and hes so confident of himself yaar...!!!!
Hes such an homely, down to earth person :))
Loved the day...spent with tacker...!!!!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
omg...is he cute or is he cute...
new fan reporting...
he's so unlike viren singh vadhera in real life...
haven't seen RBO much...used to follow LNMDJ and thought he was cute...
his interviews have been too chota to give a peek a boo of how mantel this bwoy can be...till this one...
He's so random and so brilliant at it...Phd in randomness is my new aim and tacker my new found guru!

hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

omg...is he cute or is he cute...
new fan reporting...
he's so unlike viren singh vadhera in real life...
haven't seen RBO much...used to follow LNMDJ and thought he was cute...
his interviews have been too chota to give a peek a boo of how mantel this bwoy can be...till this one...
He's so random and so brilliant at it...Phd in randomness is my new aim and tacker my new found guru!

hehe

you are talking to the veteranROFL but yup tacker is defo up there in this field.. I almost think he is my level of randomness..LOL I call it the tacker tales now.. started seeing his iv off late after watching EHM.. and m totally entertained.. m any day a tacker taler.. LOL than any vadera or chaudhry shipper..

tara_211FullyFaltoo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top