Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

For the first time in one and half years. I agree with Jav.

all the above are very good.

Casual comes on Wed. I think on 7:30pm. check it out

and ya. do watch Machis!! every Fri 9:30pm.

a very good show!!!👏

Woww!! itni bari baat kaise hogayi.. u actually agree w/her!?? lolz

I m gonna watch casual tonite.. I cant watch the other ones but do enjoy Javs' update of PHZ...

I have started watching

Jiya na jaaye (V interesting)
Mehndi wale haath (3 out 5 star)
Kabhi na kabhi (4 out of 5)
Tum kahan hum kahan.. (only watched 2 epis. yet)

planning to start watching riyaasat..

& Thanks to Nomi for providing all these videos and making it possible for me to watch n enjoy all these.. ive missed so many good dramas..
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
when dus khandan come and watz it about and how many epiz passed?...i dont like watching shows frm the middle so if more than 5 epiz in a hr long or more than 10 epiz in a 30 min show pass thn i dun watxh it but i saw promoz a loong tyme ago wen it said "coming soon" and it luked kewl...watz it abt?

and i didnt like riyasat...it has a grr8 cast...but i didnt get was was going on..i was confused...itz abt ppl in some village in sindh fighting 4 land of sumthing like tht and i think they will stick a love story in there 😕 ...i wanted 2 c the gr8 ppl in it but i didnt like the story so i didnt watch it

aww amreen appi u enjoy my updats as well? so dus aji...u 2 r da only 1z hu actually read it 😆 ...i feel so bad 4 not doung upd8z 4 the last 2 weekz...i kept on purposely 4getting 😆 😆 ...this week i will cover up and summarize all 3 epiz this week last week and the week b4....and frm now on i will rite short highlight type updates cuz i dont have time or patience 2 rite gud 1z 😳 sowwie 😳