Preview of 20 Mar Update!!

xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Disha disturbed by the thought – DK smuggler. She reads the article and goes to Satya's cabin. Satya is talking to his mom's photo and Disha hears the last line as he says he loves Disha. Just then Satya sees Disha. Disha accuses him of framing DK as smuggler and slaps him. Inspector interrogating Ali, Ali refuses to reveal names. Satya and Disha confrontation. DK is shocked to see Ali in bruised state but Ali refuses to tell him boss' name. DK promises to get him out soon. Gargi is frustrated by Vedant's changed attitude. Malik is trying ways and means to get Ali out. Just then Satya enters and informs him about his encounter with Disha. As DK comes home, Disha asks why he did not tell her about Ali. DK gets angry and shouts at her. Disha cries and says she did not suspect him. DK is guilty. Disha runs to the bedroom – DK stays outside disturbed – split screen both tensed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
woohoo!!! Satya got slapped!!!...but our DK babu needs to control his temper!!
thanks Xen! 😛
harsy thumbnail
Thanks Xen.....

Disha ki hand exercise phir se on Satya.... 👏 DK should control his anger otherwise the scene will be worse...maybe tomorrow manaana episode..... 😕 Rupu darling, DK ki ghussa ko kamm karo..its all in ur hands my dear.... 😛 Ali spill the beans to DK man....

JSK
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx!!!!!!!

i love it when Satya gets slapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it feels soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yey!!!!One more slap from D to Satyanas...I am so happy !!!!

DK ...please stop shouting at D..manao use...do not insult her love and trust.

Satya ...how many more slaps do you need before you get the picture?

Alibhai...ab to batahi do Dk ko...use khabar lene do Malik ki...I think Malik has some connection to Ali's past which is making Ali stay quiet.

Td is getting interesting.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the more slaps the better!!!
Halz25 thumbnail
Thanx!!!
Another Slap in the Marathon!!!

Its getting Dragging now, Rupus running out of storyline!!!

harsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Halz25

Thanx!!!
Another Slap in the Marathon!!!

Its getting Dragging now, Rupus running out of storyline!!!

Yaar TD is moving fast dear...i dont think its drag since DK took care of D from that accident......Rupu dont have creative writers thats why she goes on the very same storyline baar baar......😡 

JSK

mona05 thumbnail
yes. I feel that TD is moving on since D's accident...it is not dragging ...but Rupu does introduce some drag into interesting episodes with all the crying in front of Bappa..it is overdone.

even the story is incorporating new angles like Ved-rano, Ali's arrest, Satya hell bent on Dk exposure 😕 , Shyla falling for Satya.
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

thanx!!!!!!!

i love it when Satya gets slapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it feels soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guli jaanu I jump all over the house when that happens😆 no offense to Satya fans😃

thanks xen for the PV😃