Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Naina doesnt know????

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi!

Looking at Dilip's secrective behaviour what one can make out is Naina has no clue that Angad isnt her own son. So does that mean her baby was exchanged with Angad? What happened to that kid then?  Did it survive in the first place? If yes who is it? Hiten? (it is far fetched but still there could be a fair chance coz in that way they can connect the two major twists coming in the story... i.e Angad's real mom and Hiten & Gauri's track)
And is Dilip Angad's dad or did he buy out the baby to save Naina from the trauma of lossing her child. If Naina isnt to be blamed for this confusion why does Angad leave Naina and go to stay with his real mom. It is natural i agree...but Angad loves his mom and Naina does have a streak of motherhood when it comes to Angad. She will be equally devasted... if not for lossing her son atleast for lossing a Rockstar.. considering  he is about to regain his Stardom.
Only EKta can answer all these confusing questions. I just hope these new twists in the tale does get the story back on its track with the same lusture it is lacking these days.
waiting for ur take on this one.
untill then Bye
Luv
Anu.

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think naina knows about it and they never showed anything about it so I don't know what happened and how it happened
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i dont know wats goin on with dilip i think he has some kind of issues LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top