I heard on sweetdisha and the news is ad

May she rest in peace

ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammie

Originally posted by sweetdisha

Smile ,dont cry Sam, I hate crying, I will be back as soon as possible, I will miss u too...

no i'm not crying, but i'm waiting 4 uSmile

(i know u'll see dis only after returningWink)

but hey dis is cool dat now v can try to read something posted back by uLOL

CryCryCry

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Ani di .. I need a hug !! Cry Cry I am feeling really bad .. I know Disha would have not liked this as this is not related to the club ...

She was very particular about it .. ! Cry I miss her soooo much ! Cry
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
aww shweta Hug but i was reading her posts and just could'nt control myself when i read this one.
do u want me to delete it Cry i don't want to go against her wishes in her club Cry
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

aww shweta Hug but i was reading her posts and just could'nt control myself when i read this one.
do u want me to delete it Cry i don't want to go against her wishes in her club Cry
No Di , it's okay ! she has even given me her password to go an edit the members list post .. ! Cry
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
shweta i think we should keep her memory alive and stay active
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
To Sweet Disha

may you rest in PEACE

Life is such my dear, I can't believe this - I did not know you much but my heart is weeping tonight for you.

It is sad to to know that she is no more with us. A few days ago she had directed a question to me through the forum and I answered her with a pm. I answered her question and I asked her how she is. She replied in a short pm and said she is fine. A simple question and a simple answer. I asked her another question and she never replied back - I didnt know why she did not reply so I thought may be she did not want to be paly with me. (as some of you already know I tend to write a lot of stuff) So I saw her appearing on the forum a few times after that and wondered why she did not reply back to me.

My point is - we never know what we are going through in life. She must have known that her end is near. She posted such a detailed good bye and I was so curious to know where she was going. I almost wanted to post and thought that would not be appropriate for me to ask. I felt something but I didnt know what to think. She said good bye to all of us. She thanked each and everyone of us - she thought of every little detail.

Right now, I cant stop crying - although I did not know her much I still feel I knew her in some way. Through this forum we all come together - we dont know each other much but still we seem to know each other a lot in some ways in a strange way.

I am a total stranger to the indian community but I feel loved and invited and with some of you I have formed some close relationships - every single day, I look forward to talking to you or reading the posts. Although I am much older to most of you I still enjoy your conversations and it keeps me young and alive. I am also going through a very stressful period in my life and part of my participation is because of that. So that I have something to look forward to and have fun and forget about some of the realities in life.

We never know what people are going through in life. I read her p.m to Ash - it amazes me and it makes my heart weep even more. She knew she was not going to come back and that would have been so difficult for her. It sounded like she had made peace with that.

This is a great eye-opener for all of us. To treat each and every person we meet in life with respect and love. We never know what other people are going through in life. Through this thread we have been able to maintain peace and human dignity. Through the appreication of Himesh Reshammiya some previously unknown people have come together - from all corners of the world and have begun to care for each other. Let us all be a light to each other and the world with spreading peace and positivity. Maybe we are a small group of people but we could be powerful. Some people are building a large fire by bashing people like Himesh. Lets build a light by spreading peace, harmony, respect and dignity.

Disha this is to you my dear - may your soul rest in peace. May your family have the courage to go through this extremely difficult time period. Where ever you are may you feel happy and peaceful listening to the sounds of Himesh Reshammiya - I know you would like that because you really cared. May you be an eternal light to all of us.

I think it will be very nice if we could dedicate the 200th page of this fanclub to Sweet Disha - someone who worked very hard to keep this thread going.

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdisha

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Hi Friends,

The name A.R.Rahman needs no introduction. The man who redefined contemporary Indian music and is the pride of the entire nation and an idol for millions all over the world needs no preamble. 

I guess there are many fans of A.R.Rahman in this forum.But they dont have a place to share their views, feelings about him.So here it is.

I hope all the Fans of Rahmanji would join and enrich this section with their valuable comments, suggestions,feelings about his music, updates,interviews, pictures and a lot.

And Critics, u r most wellcome if u are constructive and logical.

With love

disha

sweetdish U always rembered

Since me a very staunch AR rehman supporterI would like to help take over the thread with help of to others

Angela

Edited by teenindia_usa - 20 April 2006 at 7:44pm

Go to top