India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A.R.Rahman (Fan Club) (Page 48)

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Thanks Rachna (If u allow me to call u Rachna).Its my pleasure to have you as a honourable member of this club.

I hope you are enjoying here.You wrote that you feel all tracks of Rahmanji are original minus one or two, you mentioned soniya re from Saathiya n Fanaa 4m Yuva.Would you please be a bit specific.I mean if you think that this tracks are not original please feel to write why do you feel so.

Post anything you alike to share about Rahmanji in this thread without violating the rules of this club (I am sure u wouldnt).But please dont post any pictures now...Swetha (A.S.P.I.R.E.), the very active and creative member of this club is going to start a picture gallery very soon...we are going to post the pictures there.

Waiting 4 ur future posts n siggy on Rahmanji.......

(N.B. U need not to be so formal, members of this club call me disha, you too can call me disha.)  

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
suree thing disha Wink
btw u can call me rachna if u like... its actually rachana and ppl in the philippines pronounce it funny (ruh-chaaa-naaaa) thats why ppl jst call me chana here lol
bt rachnas alryt

about his two tracks that i feel are not original... i shouldnt have said that cuz i have no specific proof with me... bt i remember once when i was watching "close-up antakshari"... they had this one round where the musicians played a western tune, and someone had to hit the buzzer and sing the "indian" version as they liked to call it... and once they played the O humdum soniya re tune... and then a team sang the song. then after they got the points, anu kapoor and pallavi joshi were quoting the names of the two songs.

as for fanaa... my dad said he heard this song that was the exact same tune. BUT he wasnt sure. so... should not have sed it...sorry!

alryt then, cant wait till the gallery is opened Smile and ya... the sigs will hopefully b great
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Its absolutely alright Rachana,you have given enough information, i would surely search n try to clear your doubts.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged
thxx

will try to clear my doubts too Wink

found some half known facts about AR Rahman... here:

-Studied Western classical music as a student at Oxford University in the UK.

-He was nominated for a 2003 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award (The Hilton Award) for Best New Musical of 2002, "Bombay Dreams," performed at the Apollo Theatre, West End, London, and on Broadway in New York City.

-On August 15, 1997, he released an album called "Vande Mataram," on Columbia/SME Records, to commemorate 50 years of Indian independence. A tribute to the motherland, it featured songs for each of the Indian flag colors. The album was released simultaneously across the world in 28 countries, and Rahman himself performed in New Delhi to a packed audience including the honorable Indian Prime Minister. Over 1.2 million copies were sold in India alone.

http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/a_r_rahman/index.shtml
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Half known fact?LOL..But all these r fact, if you want to know ,more please read the articles in this thread.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
ya... i meant that i already knew half the things written there Wink

and yes... will surely read all the articles
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
LOL
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hers d new signature...

i wanted to leave it basic...so thats why it looks a bit emptyish.

twas the first (second) time i played around with photoshop Smile

so i'm gonna b working on better sigs later on

Go to top